How to Fix Heal Revenant

Za Shaloc.3908

Been a while since I have made one of these, but I suppose enough time has passed by now. Feeling inspired to waste my time with this. These changes have a slight WvW focus but they would still affect all game modes.

SUGGESTED CHANGES

TRAITS

Blinding Truths

ICD increased to 3-10s in WvW.

See changes to Ventari's Will

Vital Blessing is replaced by Harmonic Conversion

Searing Fissure (Mace 2) is now converted to Restorative Channel. Renewing Wave (Staff 4) now has 2 charges.

Restorative Channel: Bless the ground with your mace, causing water to flow from the Mists, pulsing healing to allies. The first strike of this grants regeneration to affected allies. (Now a water field. Energy cost, cooldown, and radius all remain the same as Searing Fissure. No longer damages or burns foes)

While perhaps a rather oddball change, this is intended to make mace the go-to support mainhand weapon. Being able to provide a symbol-like support skill would be huge for a class that has an abundant access to blast finishers. This absolutely has the potential of being too strong, so I could see it requiring some adjustments.

Words of Censure is replaced by Resonating Echoes

Executing a blast finisher removes 1 condition from nearby allies. Blast finishers gain increased radius (50%). Not sure what the ICD would be.

Revenant has a very high access to combo fields and blast finishers across multiple weapons and legends. This aspect should be greater highlighted in the vein of Engineer's Soothing Detonation. Non-healing builds that take Jalis, Mallyx, Kalla, mace, staff, and hammer could all profit from this.

Selfless Amplification

Now also increases the radius of all direct, non-pulsing heal skills by 60 units

Affected skills: Ventari’s Will, Natural Harmony, Envoy of Exuberance, Mender’s Rebuke, Renewing Wave, Call of the Centaur, Burst of Strength - Centaur, healing orbs

Song of the Mists

Call of the Centaur: Radius increased to 300

Call of the Dragon: Reworked. No longer chills enemies. Now instead converts 1 condition to a boon on nearby allies. Allied radius is now 300.

Elevated Compassion

Healing modifier increased by ~20-33%. Additionally converts Elemental Blast to Purifying Breath.

Purifying Breath: Consume Facet of Elements to cover the target area in magical dragon breath, pulsing healing to allies and cleansing conditions from them.(All 3 pulses heal, 2nd pulse cleanses 1 condition, 3rd pulse converts 1 condition to a boon. Range, radius, and cooldown all remain the same as Elemental Blast.)

Elevated Compassion is a bit lackluster for a trait that does not affect oneself. This change would make it the defining support trait for Glint, giving it a more active way of supporting while within the legend as well as an alternative playstyle for other builds.

WEAPON SKILLS

Mender’s Rebuke

Slightly reworked its functionality. Now heals immediately and deals increased healing to allies only if no enemies are hit.

But why? This is intended to provide the player with a choice on how the skill should be used. The skill is quite good if an enemy is hit and there are nearby allies, but the required conditions are very restrictive for WvW. This not only makes it a reliable support skill, but also decreases self-sustain potential while also removing the clunkiness of the heal trigger location.

Envoy of Exuberance

Mechanics have been reworked. Now a frontal conal skill that immediately heals and provides protection to affected allies. 600 conal effect just like Guardian's Shield 4. Additionally, extends boon duration on affected allies by 2-3 seconds. Now affects 10 targets. Energy cost increased to 15.

LEGEND SKILLS

Ventari’s Will

Cooldown reduced to 2 seconds.

Natural Harmony

Delay reduced from 1s to 0.5s. Now provides an AoE visual indicator for self and allies upon skill activation.

These changes are both intended to make the legend feel more fluid and the tablet more navigable and reactive. The healing power of Ventari's Will is at a low enough level now to the point that being able to cast it more often would not cause it to overperform in PvP and WvW, and the ICD on Blinding Truths is carried over to WvW to help prevent PBAoE blind spam. These changes combined with the radius increase on Selfless Amplification would make Ventari dramatically more reliable for supporting allies.

Burst of Strength: Effects are now based on your secondary legend you have equipped. 

Shiro: Current effects 

Jalis: Grants barrier to allies per strike. Decreases incoming strike damage on self  for X seconds if an ally is hit.

Mallyx: Bleeds and damages foes on each strike. Increases outgoing condition damage on self for X seconds if an enemy is hit.

Ventari: Heals and revives allies per strike. Increases outgoing healing on self for X seconds if an ally is affected.

Burst of Strength is currently a very inflexible skill with a clear bias for power builds, and needs to promote better build diversity and synergy across legends. Between my suggested weapon changes, the Elevated Compassion change, and this change, Ventari/Glint Heralds would make extremely potent healers with a true focus on healing and would no longer suffer from being locked out of its significant healing output while in Glint. Furthermore, Revenant is the only class in the game that has no access to any sort of trait or skill that boosts allied revival--some even have multiple choices. This would finally give Revenant access to such a valuable tool without overbloating the kit for non-support Revenants. 

Edited by Za Shaloc.3908
Updated formatting for new forum and added Burst of Strength change.
  • Like 1

I think if you're going to tack healing on to a condi weapon (mace) you might as well make it a renegade oriented change instead of for herald.Because renegade loses crit chance on dodges and has a shortbow ranged condi weapon, it's more conducive to a condi build.

Keep in mind bunkery renegades already were/are a thing in PVP even if not common in WVW groups. As such Elevated Compassion changes would not do anything as it isn't as strong as Rite of the great Dwarf or Soulcleave summit defensively , or even the regen from facet of light.

Monthly AT March 2021 Revenant has a strong showing

!

Hardstuck Conquest League #1!
Feb 2021 Monthly on NA , Revenant also has a strong showing!
Jan 2021 Monthly on NA!

Also, herald is in a strong state right now in terms of boon output. It fuels the immense scaling of scrapper heals when there aren't incoming conditions.

What sort of WvW/PVP amulet stats are you looking at? Plaguedoctor ? Sage amulet / Avatar amulet? Mender's and Marshal's will be removed tomorrow.

@"Infusion.7149" said:I think if you're going to tack healing on to a condi weapon (mace) you might as well make it a renegade oriented change instead of for herald.Because renegade loses crit chance on dodges and has a shortbow condi ranged condi weapon, it's more conducive to a condi build.

Keep in mind bunkery renegades already were/are a thing in PVP even if not common in WVW groups. As such Elevated Compassion changes would not do anything as it isn't as strong as Rite of the great Dwarf or Soulcleave summit.

Monthly AT March 2021 Revenant has a strong showing

!
Hardstuck Conquest League #1!
Feb 2021 Monthly on NA , Revenant also has a strong showing!
Jan 2021 Monthly on NA!

What sort of WvW/PVP amulet stats are you looking at? Plaguedoctor ? Sage amulet? Mender's and Marshal's will be removed tomorrow.

Healing on a condi weapon is a bit awkward I admit, but considering Revenant doesn't really have a go-to support mainhand weapon, the suggestion to change the functionality of Mace 2 was my attempt at making a feasible mainhand weapon for support builds. And I chose mace because of the fact that it has access to a triple blast finisher (and it can be paired with shield on Herald), which is really wonderful to have and has a natural synergy with my proposed Mace 2 suggestion. It was not by any means an attempt to make a hybrid condi-heal weapon, although I suppose that would be the outcome (at the cost of no burn application, which is pretty significant). Ideally we would have an additional mainhand weapon implemented dedicated to support, but alas that is not a thing. I disagree that it would fit better on Renegade as the core class is what needs the most help to its support potential. Renegade doesn't really need much in its kit specifically; in WvW the 10-man Alacrity is already a great addition and incentive to bring the e-spec.

As mentioned in the post, my intention is not to try to shift the meta, it is to provide more options in build diversity and to make support Revenant as a whole more viable. And yes, RotGD is very strong but it's possible that something like a Glint/Jalis heal build could find a place in zergs, with no Ventari, as your heal sources would be: Staff 2, Staff 4 (x2), Mace 2, Shield 4, Purifying Breath, and Elevated Compassion. Considering that kit in addition to the wonderful goodies of Jalis, it could be respectable.

I did watch a handful of the games on the most recent Teapot tourney and saw that there was a large Revenant showing. Ventari Herald was present on some of the games I watched, but from what I understand its primary role is decapping and stalling, and they already hit its blind spam and knockback's decap potential, and in addition to them removing Mender's amulet, I don't really think it would pose much of a problem since bunker Rev gets significantly less value from offensive stats in comparison to say, a Tempest. Ideally it would be great if bunker builds do not emerge, but again I am no longer fluent in the PvP gamemode like I used to be, and there is a potential for that of course. I tried not to include too many numerical details, and of course these are only mere suggestions and ANet could always address outliers if there were any issues.

The major reasons why people are more likely to run heralds than renegades in WvW haven't changed much over the years:

• The loss of crit chance on dodge while running renegade (more of a WVW problem than PVP problem)
  • The legends summons from Kalla dying in AoE (more of a WVW problem than PVP problem)
  • Boon output is much more frequent so it is less susceptible to 10s cooldown boon rips/strips ; used to be 10 man with draconic echo
  • superspeed on Glint
  • infuse light on Glint
  • perma-fury for subgroup without having to be stationary
  • AoE reveal from gaze of darkness because purge gyro lost detection pulse

Relying on blast finishers would mean your entire squad needs to be mindful of the fields, which isn't going to happen in 2021. Before HoT people used to blast waterfields, but now we're to the point that spamming 1 on scrapper med kit scales to extremely high levels and people can just auto with maces on firebrands to sustain because virtue passives never go on cooldown or peruse tempests with soothing mist to affect 10 people.

If you want to help core revenant you should link a change to Ancient Echo instead of Elevated Compassion. Elevated Compassion isn't an active ability if you upkeep facets and I think that devs don't want to encourage "idle" / mindless gameplay. The skill splits have been purely numerical between modes.

Edit: The same goes for Call of the Dragon , those two items need thorough reconsideration.

I would say you'd want core rev to be the "heal rev" as it doesn't have access to Glint or Kalla.

@"Infusion.7149" said:The major reasons why people are more likely to run heralds than renegades in WvW haven't changed much over the years:

• The loss of crit chance on dodge while running renegade (more of a WVW problem than PVP problem)
  • The legends summons from Kalla dying in AoE (more of a WVW problem than PVP problem)
  • Boon output is much more frequent so it is less susceptible to 10s cooldown boon rips/strips ; used to be 10 man with draconic echo
  • superspeed on Glint
  • infuse light on Glint
  • perma-fury for subgroup without having to be stationary
  • AoE reveal from gaze of darkness because purge gyro lost detection pulse

Relying on blast finishers would mean your entire squad needs to be mindful of the fields, which isn't going to happen in 2021. Before HoT people used to blast waterfields, but now we're to the point that spamming 1 on scrapper med kit scales to extremely high levels and people can just auto with maces on firebrands to sustain because virtue passives never go on cooldown or peruse tempests with soothing mist to affect 10 people.

If you want to help core revenant you should link a change to Ancient Echo instead of Elevated Compassion. Elevated Compassion isn't an active ability if you upkeep facets and I think that devs don't want to encourage "idle" / mindless gameplay. The skill splits have been purely numerical between modes.

Edit: The same goes for Call of the Dragon , those two items need thorough reconsideration.

I would say you'd want core rev to be the "heal rev" as it doesn't have access to Glint or Kalla.

I think this discussion seems to already be veering on the side of WvW meta, which I specifically mentioned I was not trying to intentionally shift. As far as Renegade goes, the only reason to really take it is for the Alacrity, no? But it still sees play with Diviner Hammer Renegade, so naturally the same could happen for a Minstrels version with Ventari if the base kit gets buffed, because the Alacrity is a big deal just on its own, and Renegade still offers some additional support within its traitline, with regen/retal on evade. Kalla can stay as is, I have no desire to see any changes with the legend.

Yes, of course blast finishers would make little impact in that context, but it seems that you are assuming these suggestions are from a perspective of large-scale only; they are not. Water fields could be a huge deal on a class that can reliably blast it with: Mace 3 (x2 blasts if you position it correctly), Staff 4 (x2 with the charges), Hammer blast finishers if you so fancy the weapon, and Energy Expulsion spam. I would consider blast finishers pretty integral to the class--especially on support--and access to a water field would be pretty big. I know it seems like an outdated mechanic, but it is not.

I disagree about Ancient Echo needing a change as the skill is already wonderful as is, but I could see Ventari's effect gaining an outgoing healing boost or some sort of healing effect. I'm not opposed to that by any means.

If Elevated Compassion isn't meant to be intended to use it, then why even did they implement it in the first place? I agree the trait is incredibly boring and passive, I'm all for changing it at its core, which is part of why I suggested tacking on the change to Purifying Breath; it turns a mediocre skill when playing support to an extremely strong and impactful one.

Call of the Dragon is as passive as every other Song of the Mists versions, so unfortunately they would need to reconsider the trait at its core. IMO they have overdone legendswapping effects (on condi Rev for example), but if that is a mechanic they actually believe in, by all means I think they could be used to improve support potential.

Edit: I want core Rev to provide a stronger foundation and for Glint to provide a better extension.

If you want core rev to be a stronger foundation then I'd focus on that instead of making herald the go-to spec for power , condi (in WvW at least), and healing.

You didn't mention any changes to Healer's Gift minor trait which is largely underwhelming and merely 120 radius. I would tack that on your suggestion regarding Selfless Amplification. A core rev would get more value out of it improving than any renegade would. If Natural Harmony could be used often with Salvation traitline , you wouldn't even bother running renegade since you would have alacrity from using Natural Harmony , with the recharge being low enough that bulk boon rip is not going to nullify the entire point of running that build. Right now energy is the limiting factor along with tablet micromanagement and complete lack of stunbreaks on Ventari. A long while ago you were able to legend swap for stunbreak using invocation tratline.

Similarly, salvation traitline could have something that gives healing to dwarf/mallyx by adding minor heals (healing orbs) or regen to skills outputting defensive boons such as stability or resistance. It would be more productive to output resistance and outright ignore any condition damage when outside of ventari rather than trying to flip it to boons and make even more boon corruption hot potato.

The reason for the above explanation in my prior post is that small scale WvW is largely balanced off PvP balance patches. Sometimes fixes for PvP don't make it to WvW however , the 2s vs 10s cooldown in PvP on Energy Expulsion is an example of that.

P.S. offmeta is fine but it needs rationale to it, I was testing Bunker Down DPS holo (and scrapper) before it was hit due to PvP nerfs and Explosions was reworked completely: at 0 heal power it boosted damage and also healed people for 500ish on 2s cooldown

• Za Shaloc.3908 changed the title to How to Fix Heal Revenant (WvW Focus)

Gonna bump this because I added some more ideas. The formatting got completely messed up from the new forum update, so hopefully it's all better now. Still no ideas for the healing orb GM or minor trait.

@Yasai.3549 it would be nice to see them really expand on the idea of healing orbs some more. Their introduction was completely out of the blue and unfortunately there has been no follow-up to polish the mechanic, leaving them feeling completely lackluster in PvP/WvW.

Edited by Za Shaloc.3908

2 hours ago, aaron.7850 said:

I miss ventari healing so much, the concept of manipulating the tablet is so awesome, to bad its useless in every game mode compared to the other healers.

Yeah, it is unfortunate that it was hit so hard in competitive modes when it was never even a meta pick to begin with. Unfortunately that is what happens when you get an incompetent dev who thinks blanket numerical nerfs down the board will affect all classes/builds the same. The legend is so unpopular it is sad. Even a lot of Rev players I talk to are only vaguely familiar with what the skills do. 

I have been playing more PvE meta events lately and at least there I feel valuable, between 10-target facets, good boon output, and big heals. Pre-big balance patch was probably the best Ventari will ever be in WvW sadly. 

Edited by Za Shaloc.3908
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, aaron.7850 said:

I miss ventari healing so much, the concept of manipulating the tablet is so awesome, to bad its useless in every game mode compared to the other healers.

The concept might be awesome but within a game like GW2 it has always been horrendous in regard of QoL. In many way, just using staff as a healer is, in practice, superior to using the tablet (even thought the tablet output more HP/s.).

• Like 1

There is nothing wrong with this legend, Salvation traits or healing orbs. Learning to play it correctly always brings an unmistakable presence to the field and with practice is nearly impossible to defeat in WvW solo or group. I'd be happy to help anyone who wants some tips.

2 hours ago, Echo.6310 said:

There is nothing wrong with this legend, Salvation traits or healing orbs. Learning to play it correctly always brings an unmistakable presence to the field and with practice is nearly impossible to defeat in WvW solo or group. I'd be happy to help anyone who wants some tips.

Ventari certainly is not useless and I don't think it's flawed at its core, which is why I didn't suggest any reworking of the kit. However, my issue with it its adaptability and responsiveness. Having a 3s cooldown in between moving it makes it very restrictive in actually successfully delivering support to allies. I have played Ventari since I started playing Rev shortly after HoT dropped, and even when roaming on it, it feels fine because you can predict exactly where you need to move the tablet. But that isn't as much the case when supporting allies, especially with the insane superspeed uptime nowadays. I don't need to be on the same level of support as a Scrapper or a Firebrand, but certainly there is room for improvement for the class as a whole. There is a reason you don't see them used in serious groups in WvW and I think it's a bit disingenuous to say otherwise, or that it's simply a L2P issue. You having success with it in your context doesn't make the class perfect and in no need of changes. I have roamed almost exclusively on a Ventari build since the Cele update and can only remember losing like 3 1v1s, but I am not going to take that as proof of its support performance being on the level that it should.

Regarding healings orbs? I respectfully disagree. Personal opinion is that they overcrowd the traitline and starve the class of more interesting and diverse ways of supporting allies.

46 minutes ago, Za Shaloc.3908 said:

Ventari certainly is not useless and I don't think it's flawed at its core, which is why I didn't suggest any reworking of the kit. However, my issue with it its adaptability and responsiveness. Having a 3s cooldown in between moving it makes it very restrictive in actually successfully delivering support to allies. I have played Ventari since I started playing Rev shortly after HoT dropped, and even when roaming on it, it feels fine because you can predict exactly where you need to move the tablet. But that isn't as much the case when supporting allies, especially with the insane superspeed uptime nowadays. I don't need to be on the same level of support as a Scrapper or a Firebrand, but certainly there is room for improvement for the class as a whole. There is a reason you don't see them used in serious groups in WvW and I think it's a bit disingenuous to say otherwise, or that it's simply a L2P issue. You having success with it in your context doesn't make the class perfect and in no need of changes. I have roamed almost exclusively on a Ventari build since the Cele update and can only remember losing like 3 1v1s, but I am not going to take that as proof of its support performance being on the level that it should.

Regarding healings orbs? I respectfully disagree. Personal opinion is that they overcrowd the traitline and starve the class of more interesting and diverse ways of supporting allies.

Been playing it for 2.5 years exclusively in WvW and T4 fractals with complete success. I really don't have anything to complain. It's an acquired skill which hardly anyone makes an effort to understand/develop, let alone encourage. Probably a mistake to validate any class or playstyle based on what is popular or not, so let's all just let performance do the talking. But I do have suspicions of shill activity when looking at a suggestion like having an internal cooldown for Blinding Truths lol.

1 hour ago, Echo.6310 said:

Been playing it for 2.5 years exclusively in WvW and T4 fractals with complete success. I really don't have anything to complain. It's an acquired skill which hardly anyone makes an effort to understand/develop, let alone encourage. Probably a mistake to validate any class or playstyle based on what is popular or not, so let's all just let performance do the talking. But I do have suspicions of shill activity when looking at a suggestion like having an internal cooldown for Blinding Truths lol.

Well, people come to the forums and can make any sort of claim on performance, so I take such things with a grain of salt. And sure, I also let performance do the talking, I just haven't seen any evidence in game or via stream/video to prove that support Rev is at a strong enough level in WvW. Again, we are talking about support Rev as a whole, not the ability to tank or 1v1. 

Back when I did fractals (pre-alacrity on Natural Harmony) I was able to complete all T4s with Ventari as well with no issues, but what does this prove? It feels senseless to even mention it. I bring up it not being taken because there is a reason for support Rev not being taken, it is not just a matter of popularity for popularity's sake. Popularity is largely a result of effectiveness.

Shill activity? Lol wut? Blind spam is a cheese mechanic and reducing the CD on Ventari's Will means you can spam it 33% more. There's no deeper or ill-intentioned reason beyond that. 

35 minutes ago, Za Shaloc.3908 said:

Well, people come to the forums and can make any sort of claim on performance, so I take such things with a grain of salt. And sure, I also let performance do the talking, I just haven't seen any evidence in game or via stream/video to prove that support Rev is at a strong enough level in WvW. Again, we are talking about support Rev as a whole, not the ability to tank or 1v1. 

Back when I did fractals (pre-alacrity on Natural Harmony) I was able to complete all T4s with Ventari as well with no issues, but what does this prove? It feels senseless to even mention it. I bring up it not being taken because there is a reason for support Rev not being taken, it is not just a matter of popularity for popularity's sake. Popularity is largely a result of effectiveness.

Shill activity? Lol wut? Blind spam is a cheese mechanic and reducing the CD on Ventari's Will means you can spam it 33% more. There's no deeper or ill-intentioned reason beyond that. 

The problem with the attempt at a healer rev in large groups that I can tell is that players think it's necessary bring the Jalis (dwarf) legend. While it is a great legend to offer support in stability, it does not harmonize well enough with Ventari. Even core rev with Shiro works better if power is included in the build.

Increasing the cooldown for a blind on a legend that has players frequently complaining about not having access stability or a stun break doesn't make sense, especially with resistance as a counter.

It's all about timing, placement and analyzing the trajectory of moving targets accurately. There is nothing to complain about if practiced. Ventari is a different frame of mind from the rest, where the tablet is like a healer's butterfly knife.

Go spend some time healing moving allies. Dragonstand is a good place to start.

2 hours ago, Echo.6310 said:

The problem with the attempt at a healer rev in large groups that I can tell is that players think it's necessary bring the Jalis (dwarf) legend. While it is a great legend to offer support in stability, it does not harmonize well enough with Ventari. Even core rev with Shiro works better if power is included in the build.

Increasing the cooldown for a blind on a legend that has players frequently complaining about not having access stability or a stun break doesn't make sense, especially with resistance as a counter.

It's all about timing, placement and analyzing the trajectory of moving targets accurately. There is nothing to complain about if practiced. Ventari is a different frame of mind from the rest, where the tablet is like a healer's butterfly knife.

Go spend some time healing moving allies. Dragonstand is a good place to start.

The suggestion was to increase the cooldown from 3-10s. So technically yes 3s would be a nerf since you can get faster movement with alacrity, but the range was put in there as the support role in general would become stronger so many not need such a handicap as the blindspam on the legend. 

Thanks for the sweet condescension though. Would love to see a vid of your psychic centaur intuition in action, and of you 2v2/3v3ing competent players with you as the only support and the enemy support on FB, Scrapper, or Tempest.

3 hours ago, Za Shaloc.3908 said:

The suggestion was to increase the cooldown from 3-10s. So technically yes 3s would be a nerf since you can get faster movement with alacrity, but the range was put in there as the support role in general would become stronger so many not need such a handicap as the blindspam on the legend. 

Thanks for the sweet condescension though. Would love to see a vid of your psychic centaur intuition in action, and of you 2v2/3v3ing competent players with you as the only support and the enemy support on FB, Scrapper, or Tempest.

Twitch is echo6310. Made some fresh boring videos for you there since all the guilds kept running from us. Aside from my outdated youtube channel for fractals (of which there isn't any other footage of support heralds doing T4s) I guess I now have some incentive to record gameplay with a guild that just recruited me, so thanks!

28 minutes ago, Echo.6310 said:

Twitch is echo6310. Made some fresh boring videos for you there since all the guilds kept running from us. Aside from my outdated youtube channel for fractals (of which there isn't any other footage of support heralds doing T4s) I guess I now have some incentive to record gameplay with a guild that just recruited me, so thanks!

Thanks for actually doing that. Will check it out later.

21 hours ago, Echo.6310 said:

Well, I watched probably about 90% of your vids (including the ones posted today), thanks again for posting them. Unfortunately your enemies didn't really provide much content for you, so I think it's hard to really take too much from it. I will check out more as you post tho.

On 6/22/2021 at 5:11 PM, Echo.6310 said:

And underwater capabilities!!!

Core underwater legend :P

@Za Shaloc.3908 imo WvW is really where  ventari and herald shines, pitty that Anet took away the  facets  limit of 10 :(

Wonder if Herald Shield 5 could have a team support effect as well or remove more condis from rev itself atm since it roots its  its a selff kill if one cant clear the lots of stacks of torment.

On 4/7/2021 at 12:24 PM, Yasai.3549 said:

All I want is more synergy between Staff and Orbs.

Increase Mender's Rebuke radius to 300, make it a sweeping AoE around the Revenant.

In addition to yur suggestion, it pops any Healing Orbs to provide more healing.

Yeah orb staff is really bad, even on tablet orbs the most effective way it to cast NH in 1st place  then move the tablet(wich feels more energy burden)rather than move tablet and heal, need to use the delay so orbs will drop 1st then tablet will move and heal 2nd zone ending with a zone covered wit h small orbs around target zone and a heal in another.,

Edited by Aeolus.3615