Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild" - NA-[TYRS]

geSkeNx.png

Once accepted, you should be on the LOOKOUT for a thread on the Tyrs Paladium website with a step by step orientation, designed to familiarize yourself with our guild.

https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/forum_threads/3335980

Thing is you become a somebody ON DAY ONE. No wait time. But there are a few things you'll want to do to ENSURE this.

1. Create an intro thread right away! (They are read, and you make friends the same day you join.)

2. Add your characters to the ROSTER. (Best way guildies can learn who you like to play, and will be on the lookout for you to join parties!)

3. Read & participate on the guild forum. (Tyrs Camaraderie blossoms here first and the friendships form regardless of location or playtimes! And tend to last for many years... regardless if you are the shy type - like many are in the beginning - or more extroverted...)

4. The Tyrs Discord is our new hangout, and it's a great place to go to be among your Tyrs brothers & sisters as they prepare and enter parties & adventure & battle!

Hello,I am a returning player from 2012 and looking for a community. I've been on and off with gw2 because of the time difference as i play from SEA. I am a very casual gamer because of my day job and freelances. I play games for inspiration for my artworks or sometimes do some fanart out of it but yeah I am not a hardcore player by any means.If i could join your community that would be awesome :)

Tyrs Paladium is interested Amacezing and Helan!

To answer your question Helan, yes we have begun to run content together again like the old days. We are PvE heavy. And focus on the player experience and party experience like old school D&D tabletop and the game's best mmos, before games became over simplified, and mobile ;) Teamwork and camaraderie are huge goals of ours. It's what we are known for.

We play for FUN -- and everyone gets to become a star. It's an ego free zone here to learn and enjoy the game together among friends.

@HeIan.3504 said:Around what time is normally prime time for y'all? I want to make sure I won't miss most people during the limited time I normally get to play.

Thank you for the question Helan, it's a real good one. We have guildies on 24/7/365. We also have a lively guild forum to communicate with guildies regardless what time they play. In Tyrs, everyone knows everybody.

And lastly, we are building up our Discord which has been a smashing success for us thanks to two incredibly dedicated admins.

I'd say prime time is 6pm-12am EDT but we are supporting all times so as we grow... we will fill in more of the less traveled time zones!