What kind of skins do you like?

Appears GW has very good armour skins and armour sets. However your weapon skins could do alot of work. There are some weapon family that are just color flipping, no creativity at all. Perhaps you could benefit from someone who knows weapons so the designed gear look usable, practical, less child like. Wouldn't be nice to haved a kick ass armour set, but a plasticy weapon that don't look like it hurt much :#

• 1 month later...

You don't even have to be super creative, just enter "costumes and armor in human history" into the Internet and see how much variety there is over the centuries.You take inspiration, update the design or add some glowing elements.I also have a problem with what we have now, I mean protruding spikes towards the body or impracticality of some armor

Non-glowy stuff. Size depends on the overall theme, so I can‘t give a definite answer there.

I also like when weapons look „unique/different“. Tengu axe, Tengu GS and Desert King GS are examples that don‘t follow the traditional design of their weapon class. (Or the sab maces that look like a flail instead of a mace, but their design is over the top imo)

• 4 weeks later...

@Raknar.4735 said:Non-glowy stuff. Size depends on the overall theme, so I can‘t give a definite answer there.

I also like when weapons look „unique/different“. Tengu axe, Tengu GS and Desert King GS are examples that don‘t follow the traditional design of their weapon class. (Or the sab maces that look like a flail instead of a mace, but their design is over the top imo)

And that's why nobody uses them and the price on TP is low ...And so I think they should do more armor sets game is 9 years old ? recently I spent another EUR 100 on mobile games because there is nothing for to buy in gw2

I like skins that have a lot of detail on them, so they are aesthetically appealing rather than just relying on overly flashy effects. A good example is Dark Harvest, the Reaper's Ascended Greatsword. It has a remarkable amount of detail on the weapon, and while it does have a dark, misty effect, it's subtle enough that it doesn't overwhelm the weapon. As far as size goes, that depends on the character. I like the weapon sizes to look like they match the character, so I opt for larger, bulkier weapons on my Norn and Charr characters, but more smaller/medium sizes on Humans, Sylvari and Asura.

@Sibila.5463 said:

@Raknar.4735 said:Non-glowy stuff. Size depends on the overall theme, so I can‘t give a definite answer there.

And that's why nobody uses them and the price on TP is low ...And so I think they should do more armor sets game is 9 years old ? recently I spent another EUR 100 on mobile games because there is nothing for to buy in gw2

This just sounds to me like you don't really look at other characters a lot.You personally might not buy the things on the store, but it's always interesting to see how many people run around in the new outfits on the day they release.

@robertthebard.8150 said:If I like it, I'll use it, funny that that's a question in the OP, but not a choice in the poll?

Yeah, like i said previously, i forgot to add that, but you can't edit polls so...

@"DexterousGecko.6328" said:

Twin Sisters is considered small

wait, really? That thing looks ridiculously big to me

Bad example maybe but i meant like, overall size. Yeah they're "bulky" but overall very short compared to some longer and larger skins.

• 2 weeks later...

@Raknar.4735 said:

This just sounds to me like you don't really look at other characters a lot.You personally might not buy the things on the store, but it's always interesting to see how many people run around in the new outfits on the day they release.

Now imagine how many people would buy a normal armor skin if they could choose between an armor and an outfitAnyway, what a problem why ArenaNet will not send every player an email in the game with a poll "Will you buy an armor" or "Do you want the outfit to be divided into slots like an armor, which will allow you to use each element as you wish in combination with an armor skin"Currently in the world we have another year of covid madness you cannot go to the movies to the cinema and other entertainment is also limited the best time to earn money online, so I'm surprised that they ignore this period when people have money because there is nothing to spend it on.In their place, I would produce skins en masse It is also strange that the object has not yet been created "unlimited transmutation stone" (Perfect for fashion wars and that's what this game is) ... but what do I know not my circus not my monkeysps i buy on tp i just want more options

Small clothing, casual looking, shirtless in some aspect (male), form fitting, etc.Weapons it depends on type or theme. Either oversized AF if it's a hammer or 2handed axe. Small if it's a sword, dagger, and other 1handed thingz. Was actually gonna make the upgraded boreal sword cuz of how short it was but they added Dreamwalker one the next day. 😛 smol broken sword that gets aroused when drawn.

https://i.imgur.com/sLdB6GI.png

Edited by Doggie.3184
tried to fix pic position but now its broken and justa link :(
  • Like 1

My biggest complaint is the selection of boot and shoe skins that are available in the game. To me the vast majority of them look absolutely ugly and clumsy as hell. I'm still looking for a decent skin. With all of the various styles of boots and shoes we have in the real world and what we can imagine, you'd think the developers would be just a bit more creative and not incorporate so many clodhopper styles. Looked at some more new skins that showed up on the Gem Store.....more clunky boots. It would be nice to get some better looking footwear for a change.

Edited by Eraden.8740