GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Gryphon.2875 said:An 'invisible' shirt in the Gem store, similar to the boots that are a rare drop.

But put it in the store. I'll buy it. Seriously.

A lot of MMOs have such things, they're super cheap in FinalFantasyXIV for example to where a fresh newbie could buy it with gil from the marketboard and there's one for every slot as well.But this games so long overdue for such, along with my continued dissatisfaction with medium armor, that I wouldn't mind buying gems for it in an instant. I'd even consider 700-1200 reasonable, despite it requiring 0 design work beyond icon art and text... Just don't go insane like invisible stompers please o.O It's really sad that it's still over 3k gold... That's around 13,000 gems............

Some gloves with a small buckler strapped to it would be nice. I like the way aegis looks while dual-wielding. Some extra options for smaller shield skins would also be nice.

Edit: I don't want the buckler to look like an aegis or really be "shiny" at all. Just to be part of the gloves skin.

Super simple idea, spread out the "Select licenses".Currently, the mount select license is 1200gems. The random mount skin is 400gems.Why not have one where I can pick the mount and then get a random skin, for 600gems?So rather than get a random skin, I can get a random jackal skin or griffon etc.

This can be expanded upon for other items like armour unlocks, weapons & even novelties.

Instantly easy way to increase revenue.

@Black Storm.6974 said:

@Chii.4583 said:I would like that Home Portal Stone let me choose which home instance to enter. No sense for me that i cant :S. I would like arena changes that.

Also, letting it work for inviting party members in the Home Instance. I almost never used that item, simply because I started taking others in my Home Instance.

Good point. For people with some accounts that would be amesowe