Where is shrine RI timer?

Sarpan.9074

• 2 weeks later...

for the new WvW players who may not know:

at each castle, keep, tower, camp, and desert keep shrine... the "lead" NPC, usually known as a "lord" or "supervisor" (the veteran at the desert keep shrines) will earn buff immediately after being flipped, for 5 minutes. this buff is called "Righteous Indignation", which makes the "lead" NPC invulnerable, and have extra damage. Castle, Keeps, Towers, and Camps will also show the "RI" timer by mousing-over the the big dot on map and mini-map. the veteran NPC at the desert keep shrines will not show the "RI" buff timer on the map.

Suggestion: please show the RI timer on the desert keep shrine map icon while mousing-over, just like the Castle, Keeps, Towers, and Camps.

@"Forgotten Legend.9281" said:for the new WvW players who may not know:

at each castle, keep, tower, camp, and desert keep shrine... the "lead" NPC, usually known as a "lord" or "supervisor" (the veteran at the desert keep shrines) will earn buff immediately after being flipped, for 5 minutes. this buff is called "Righteous Indignation", which makes the "lead" NPC invulnerable, and have extra damage. Castle, Keeps, Towers, and Camps will also show the "RI" timer by mousing-over the the big dot on map and mini-map. the veteran NPC at the desert keep shrines will not show the "RI" buff timer on the map.

Suggestion: please show the RI timer on the desert keep shrine map icon while mousing-over, just like the Castle, Keeps, Towers, and Camps.

Thanks. I did know about the RI timer on other objectives but missed how to find it on shrines. I'm sure there are other players new to WvW who don't know about the timers, though, so that's good info for them.

I agree with the suggestion to treat shrines like other objectives. Can't imagine why they were treated differently in the first place.