DRMs Bugged? Crazy easy after the patch!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this bug can stay here xD I completed 5 Snowden Drifts with CMs as it was my last achievement for DRM, otherwise I would never have unlocked it! You really should make all DRM more balanced and I really expect nex chapter of the story is going to bring a new map and not more DRMs....

@mindcircus.1506 said:This bug is awful and absolutely sucked the fun out of my group's DRM run last night.

Please fix these as soon as possible and revoke the acheivements from anyone who has exploited this bug to get them.

As long as they are able to remove only the runs did after the patch... I'm fine with it. It took me a lot to get 4/5 runs. I don't want to restart from 0 :D

@mindcircus.1506 said:This bug is awful and absolutely sucked the fun out of my group's DRM run last night.

Please fix these as soon as possible and revoke the acheivements from anyone who has exploited this bug to get them.

These DRMs aren't fun to run at all after the first time. Hell, last night was the first time I've done them again just to try and finish those stupid unobtainable [snowden] achievements. Besides, not ALL of them are bugged. Bloodtide Coast isn't broken (found that out when we did it).

@Bristingr.5034 said:

These DRMs aren't fun to run at all after the first time. Hell, last night was the first time I've done them again just to try and finish those stupid unobtainable [snowden] achievements. Besides, not ALL of them are bugged. Bloodtide Coast isn't broken (found that out when we did it).That is your personal opinion. I run a few of these almost daily with my friends and we enjoy them a lot.Snowden was/is absolutely NOT unobtainable. I have had the achieve for weeks.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

These DRMs aren't fun to run at all after the first time. Hell, last night was the first time I've done them again just to try and finish those stupid unobtainable [snowden] achievements. Besides, not ALL of them are bugged. Bloodtide Coast isn't broken (found that out when we did it).That is your personal opinion. I run a few of these almost daily with my friends and we enjoy them a lot.Snowden was/is absolutely NOT unobtainable. I have had the achieve for weeks.

Yep, I agree. Snowdon CM was possibly too tight on timing initially but since the very early days it's been very doable. It may still be the only one to truly be a challenge, but that is no bad thing. The timers on the others are so lax you can really foul up and as long as the boss does not actually reset you are almost guaranteed 3/3 even without this bug!