Medium and Heavy armor need updates to the "sexy" category

This reads as a troll post.

But I do support variety in general, the female Norn cultural gear is some of my favorite ( the male gear looks really boring imho ).I'd like more gear with some asymmetry to it too like with the tier 3 Norn Medium ( Wolf ), I am a big fan of asymmetry in design.

Male gear could use more revealing options too.Something that I legit hate with a passion is this obsessive complaining about skimpy gear for female characters, there's a lot of people who enjoy that and we want to have content that we enjoy too.I wish more energy would instead be spent on demanding more options for male characters instead of less options for female characters, it's like even when people say that's what they want they still frame it as the female characters being the problem...It's basically always '' why do the female characters not look like the male characters '' rather than '' why do male characters not have the variety female characters do ''.

Oh no, options.How unfortunate.With hundreds of sets it's a very tiny portion you really don't have that many options at all.

You call 3 very similar looking armors plenty ???????Man, you are easy to please.

Not sexy at all {unfortunately}but other than sexy I like some more variety in general, most armor looks the same with slight changes.

Mechanical armorcyber punkinsect themedorganicfurflowerwatermore demonic stuffbroken armorand and and ....

outfits are a downgrade to what we once had

The legendary armor with moving parts was pretty unique anet should do more of these

• Like 1

@Mortifera.6138 said:

@"Bailios.7518" said:I want my male charr to show as much fur as possible. C'mon Anet! Don't be shy! Guys want to be sexy too!

Ugh, no. There's a certain Asian MMO for people to play instead if they want shirtless men running around.

So, female characters running in metal bikinies are fine, but male characters aren't? That's called hypocrisy. Also, i'm sure that you meant "Korean MMO".

@Yggranya.5201 said:

@"Bailios.7518" said:I want my male charr to show as much fur as possible. C'mon Anet! Don't be shy! Guys want to be sexy too!

Ugh, no. There's a certain Asian MMO for people to play instead if they want shirtless men running around.

So, female characters running in metal bikinies are fine, but male characters aren't? That's called hypocrisy. Also, i'm sure that you meant "Korean MMO".

Because females are not the same looking as males? Also, I was talking about FFXIV, which is Japanese.

@Mortifera.6138 said:

Because females are not the same looking as males? Also, I was talking about FFXIV, which is Japanese.

Which is precisely why they SHOULD be more shirtless males running around in GW2 (not that the ladies aren't pretty but it's a little too much of the same). What the heck is even wrong with shirtless men? Or men showing some skin in general? (Like their necks. Why are so many MALE chest armors covering all the way up to one's ears? Do males in Tyria suffer from neck ilnesses so often?)And how exactly can FFXIV help with showing more charr fur?

@"Yggranya.5201" said:So, female characters running in metal bikinies are fine, but male characters aren't? That's called hypocrisy. Also, i'm sure that you meant "Korean MMO".

Please show us this "metal bikini" in GW2. Many games have done this for at least one set of armor (it's a timeless classic in fantasy, for good or ill granted). I have not seen it in GW2, curious what their iteration would be. The only guess i can say for sure is it is not gonna be found on medium armor...it's too anti-trench coat.

1) Pretty sure it's a trollpost, prob by the same person who critizised the sexyness of armor last week. Weak troll-game is weak.2) Let's bite anyway...M8s and m8ettes, the internet is about 75% naked humans. Can't you get your fix elsewhere? Not that I'm against depictions of the human form, I love it, but never had I had the feeling that "the general amount of relative sexyness in GW2" is either lacking or overwhelming. It's kinda in the middle, does not stand out in this point. Neither are the armors in game exclusively amish, nor is there an overabundance of biki and thong mails.3) Have a (you), 3/10, made me reply.

@Mortifera.6138 said:

Even if you wouldn't have meant FFXIV.... since when is Korean not Asian? xD

@"Xovian.8572" said:Please show us this "metal bikini" in GW2.

Both the Pit Fighter armour and the Gladiator armour could be interpreted as bikini armour by people sensitive to that subject manner.

The only guess i can say for sure is it is not gonna be found on medium armor...it's too anti-trench coat.It's actually possible for medium armour to be revealing.There is one medium trousers skin (medium Vigil's Honour Leggings I think) that's just leather underpants with some straps on the legs.And the Viper's armour'"trousers" are just a miniskirt.If you combine one of those with the Human T3 cultural chest piece or the Sylvari cultural "Evergreen" chest piece, you can get somewhat close to bikini armour.There probably are more combinations to get medium armour to be revealing, but I only remember those.

However, Arenanet has yet to release the Southsun Cove swimwear and Kasmeer/Lord Faren swimwear as actual armour skins.

You call 3 very similar looking armors plenty ???????Man, you are easy to please.

Not sexy at all {unfortunately}but other than sexy I like some more variety in general, most armor looks the same with slight changes.

Mechanical armorcyber punkinsect themedorganicfurflowerwatermore demonic stuffbroken armorand and and ....

outfits are a downgrade to what we once had

The legendary armor with moving parts was pretty unique anet should do more of these

I think some of the outfits have very good one or two pieces. But as a whole, no, not great.