2v2/3v3 Availability

alemfi.5107

Whenever someone comes back to gw2, I really want to show them the new 2v2/3v3 modes, however they are often times not available, due to their off season nature and short duration. Would it not be possible to make them available in Unranked? We have the option to queue for stronghold, why not 2v2/3v3? As it is now, it feels like it's a "testing feature" that has still not been incorporated into the main game.

@ellesee.8297 said:I wish they would just remove stronghold queues for 2v2. Who plays stronghold?

Sorry why get rid of the best game mode next to 2v2 and 3v3. Get rid of circlequest maps or convert them to Tdm maps

2v2 and 3v3 are the best modes for pvp currently with stronghold in a strong 3rd spot.

Circlequest had been dead since the wintrade wars started in season 6. Time to let the mode die.

On my f list ever 5v4 circlequest season I have like 3 pages of friends and guilds people. (Like right now) when it's 2v2 and 3v3 it goes to 7 or 8 pages worth of people playing ranked.

@"alemfi.5107" said:Whenever someone comes back to gw2, I really want to show them the new 2v2/3v3 modes, however they are often times not available, due to their off season nature and short duration. Would it not be possible to make them available in Unranked? We have the option to queue for stronghold, why not 2v2/3v3? As it is now, it feels like it's a "testing feature" that has still not been incorporated into the main game.

Mate group up with your 3 friends and go to custom arena and show them that there, that is best way of doing it.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:

@ellesee.8297 said:I wish they would just remove stronghold queues for 2v2. Who plays stronghold?

Sorry why get rid of the best game mode next to 2v2 and 3v3. Get rid of circlequest maps or convert them to Tdm maps

2v2 and 3v3 are the best modes for pvp currently with stronghold in a strong 3rd spot.

Circlequest had been dead since the wintrade wars started in season 6. Time to let the mode die.

On my f list ever 5v4 circlequest season I have like 3 pages of friends and guilds people. (Like right now) when it's 2v2 and 3v3 it goes to 7 or 8 pages worth of people playing ranked.

circlequest > scourgefest

@"Lucentfir.7430" said:For the meme, i wonder how many people would lose their mind if 2v2/3v3/Stronghold became the only ranked queue mode, and Conquest was the only playable via Custom, Unranked and ATs.

I really think it would only be the wintraders aka the ""top"" players and some others.

On my friends and guilds list I have just 3 pages worth of people even right now with circlequest being this far in.

In week one of 2v2 and 3v3 I have about 5 or 7 pages worth of people playing ranked. At the end it's about 8 or 9.