04/06/2021—April 6 Release Notes
Super Adventure Festival
Moto's world-renowned Super Adventure Box returns again when the Super Adventure Festival kicks off on April 6! Explore two worlds of excitement, peril, and educational entertainment to earn holographic weapons and a variety of loot. Travelers can visit the Adventure Box in Rata Sum—temporary portals have been placed in each major city to facilitate easy travel to the scenic hub of asuran culture!
- Festivities begin on April 6 at 9 a.m. PST (UTC-8) and continue until April 27 at noon PST (UTC-8).
- Complete the festival's meta-achievement, (Annual) Super Adventure Box Nostalgia, to earn the adorable new Super Ooze mini! Last year's reward, the Virtual Box helm, is now available from the Super Adventure Box Trader.
- A new weapon-set upgrade is now available! If you have added Kaiser Snake or Crimson Assassin weapons to your wardrobe by playing Super Adventure Box, speak with the festival rewards vendors to trade your hard-earned bauble bubbles for the ominously hued Crimson Vanquisher weapons!
- New ooze enemies are tucked away in each zone. Dig them up and carry them to an ooze farmer to earn baubles! A rotation of target zones has been added to the daily achievements—turning in an ooze in the target zone will earn you extra baubles once a day!
- New weekly achievements have been added to the Super Adventure Festival. Complete every zone in each world during a week to receive bonus loot!
- The Super Adventure Box Weekly Trader's inventory has been updated with a limited quantity of Amalgamated Draconic Lodestones each week during the festival.
- New Super Adventure Box themed guild decorations have been added! Guide your hall's visitors with the Box's helpful Super Pointing Hands!
- Improved responsiveness of the bouncy mushrooms and trampolines found throughout Super Adventure Box.
- A number of Super Adventure related bugs have been fixed to ensure a safe education for all heroes.
- Requirements to complete the Stretch Goals, "Jormag Rising" Mastery, "Steel and Fire" Mastery, and "No Quarter" Mastery achievements have been reduced.
- The following achievements have been moved from the Story Journal to the Rare Collections achievement category:
- Dragon Slayer Weapon Collector
- Azure Dragon Slayer Weapon Collector
- Crimson Dragon Slayer Weapon Collector
- Dragon Ice Infuser
- Dragon Fire Infuser
- Forger of Draconic Fire
- Forger of Draconic Ice
- Master of Draconic Fire
- Master of Draconic Ice
- Master of the Storms
- Stormcaller Armaments Collector
- Tengu Weapon Collector
- Volcanic Stormcaller Armaments Collector
- Newly created tier 1 Dragon Slayer weapons are now soulbound on use.
Please see this forum post for more context behind these PvP balance changes: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/126021/4-6-pvp-balance/
- Elemental Bastion: Increased heal scaling from 0.4125 to 0.55 in PvP only.
- Selfless Daring: Increased heal scaling from 0.6 to 0.9 in PvP only.
- Sand Cascade: Reduced barrier attribute scaling from 1.0488 to 0.77 in PvP only.
- Sand Flare: Reduced barrier attribute scaling from 0.75 to 0.45 in PvP only.
- Desert Empowerment: Reduced barrier attribute scaling from 0.77 to 0.62 in PvP only.
- Harbinger Shroud: Reduced barrier attribute scaling on detonation from 2.0 to 1.65 in PvP only.
- Transfusion: Reduced pulse heal scaling from 0.1 to 0.08 in PvP only when the Scourge specialization is equipped.
- Call of Valor: Increased barrier attribute scaling from 0.5 to 0.82 in PvP only.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Removed the Mender Amulet from the PvP build panel.
- Removed the Marshal Amulet from the PvP build panel.
- Added the Sigil of Transference to the PvP build panel. In PvP, this sigil grants a 20% increase in outgoing healing effectiveness.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The new Dreamwalker Sword Skin is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems.
- The Super Box o' Fun returns for the Super Adventure Festival at no cost for two weeks only. Limit one per account.
- For a limited time, the Super Adventure Glider, Super Cloud Glider, and Super Holo-Copter Glider Combo are available on sale in the Style category of the Gem Store for 300, 375, and 525 gems, respectively—a savings of 25%.
- For a limited time, the Dreamwalker Scythe Staff Skin and Dreamwalker Dagger Skin are available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems each.
- For a limited time, the Super Adventure Pack returns to Gem Store. It's available in the Utility category for 600 gems.
ArenaNet Communications Team