Medium and Heavy armor need updates to the "sexy" category

@Mortifera.6138 said:

@"Bailios.7518" said:I want my male charr to show as much fur as possible. C'mon Anet! Don't be shy! Guys want to be sexy too!

Ugh, no. There's a certain Asian MMO for people to play instead if they want shirtless men running around.

So, female characters running in metal bikinies are fine, but male characters aren't? That's called hypocrisy. Also, i'm sure that you meant "Korean MMO".

Because females are not the same looking as males?

Yes, your inclinations are plain to see. I'd rather that the people wearing armor with pointless windows would have lesser protection. Would only make sense.

@Yggranya.5201 said:

@"Bailios.7518" said:I want my male charr to show as much fur as possible. C'mon Anet! Don't be shy! Guys want to be sexy too!

Ugh, no. There's a certain Asian MMO for people to play instead if they want shirtless men running around.

So, female characters running in metal bikinies are fine, but male characters aren't? That's called hypocrisy. Also, i'm sure that you meant "Korean MMO".

Would only make sense.

Yeah in a game with dragons, cat-cow people, salad-people and whatever asura are, that fight through dimension, can't die and at one point literally killed a God, i don't think anyone is overly concerned with logic and sense. :tongue:

@"Fueki.4753" said:

Both the Pit Fighter armour and the Gladiator armour could be interpreted as bikini armour by people sensitive to that subject manner.Never seen a butt flap on a bikini, our definitions might be different. /shrug

It's actually possible for medium armour to be revealing.There is one medium trousers skin (medium Vigil's Honour Leggings I think) that's just leather underpants with some straps on the legs.And the Viper's armour'"trousers" are just a miniskirt.If you combine one of those with the Human T3 cultural chest piece or the Sylvari cultural "Evergreen" chest piece, you can get somewhat close to bikini armour.There probably are more combinations to get medium armour to be revealing, but I only remember those.I never said revealing, i said "bikini armor". My thief wears human cultural chest with magitech legs (all armor aside from magitech have knives/daggers on them as is her theme). Some would say those two together, is on the revealing side, but it's hardly bikini armor. Also a skirt =/= bikini. Closest to it would be the Bear Ceremonial, and even that is a stretch for bikini armor. Simply put, this game doesnt really have it. It's not to say there aren't some that are revealing and show some skin instead of a person in MOPP4 all the time, but they are a lot fewer of those than full body skins, especially in medium armor.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

Would only make sense.

Yeah in a game with dragons, cat-cow people, salad-people and whatever asura are, that fight through dimension, can't die and at one point literally killed a God, i don't think anyone is overly concerned with logic and sense. :tongue:

Thank you, master of the obvious. I'd say that i'm just questioning why Mortifera wants to limit sexualization only to women, but that would be redundant.

@Yggranya.5201 said:

Would only make sense.

Thank you, master of the obvious. I'd say that i'm just questioning why Mortifera wants to limit sexualization only to women, but that would be redundant.

You are most welcome! :innocent:If it is your wish, i can call upon masters of redundancy as well to lay out the context of your posts even further for all to see!

:trollface:

Yeah, folks, let's keep beating this dead horse. Just a little more and we'll be able to make burgers outta it.

Seriously, nothing productive can come from this topic, it's all too subjective and too many people get really judgemental about it, casting aspersions of others being "sexists" "perverts" and "puritans". Good faith discussions are effectively impossible here.

Need this for male characters. Ironically Heavy Armor has the least amount of clothing and least heavy-looking chest pieces like the Seraph chest piece and Gladiator stuff that could pass for light, medium or heavy and impossible to have clipping problems since no buttcapes yet is heavy only.I just like small simple stuff, form-fitting or just hiding pieces~ Wish the Charr T3 racial medium was for all races.But Alas, FFXIV will have to be our salvation till they learn from them what people throw tons of money and time at for clothing.