Shiro needs a rework.

Yasai.3549

@Tharan.9085 said:What? Herald great, shiro great, mallyx great, Kalla great, Jallis great, Ventari decent. Where tf has it been stuck with really few legend choices?

It's more like :Herald/Renegade +

Power : Shiro or Jalis aside from EspecCondi : Mallyx only aside from EspecHeals : Ventari only (?)

With the repeated nerfs to Core, it's slowly becoming Herald/Renegade + whatever left that isn't nerfed.But of course people don't care, because all they see is Herald and Renegade as Revenant itself, and whatever related to it getting nerfed is a plus.

@Virdo.1540 said:Tbh i think we r coming to the point, where Power Rev builds take demon for damage.

Demon is actually better for Power, has been for awhile tbh.

• Good Chunk Heal
  • Good resistance to Condi, being Rev's greatest weakness
  • Good on demand AoE CC
  • Fills the Boonrip lost by not running Shiro

The only drawback is that if yu wanna pull out the strength of this, yu have to run Corruption, and Corruption is not exactly stellar for Power damage.

teleport is the most broken mechanics in the game follow by stealthshiro still easily top spec, thief/mes even out of meta for tournaments and organized plays, still top specs for ranked unorganized matches and will always be.

specs like ranger/war = specs is bad = unplayable everywhere,spec with teleport/stealth = even bad, still allowed to go dps and pick on low health for snowball and carry.

as plat 2 power rev, i find the new CD limits skill ceiling which allows me to get kills after kills in quick session, i could jump from low target to low target real quick from far if you had awareness, which is op in itself.

@Yasai.3549 said:

@"Kuma.1503" said:We can't even convince half the forums that underpowered specs need work. Good luck convincing them that an S tier specialization needs it.Unless it's a nerf, most don't want to hear it.

Cos most likely they don't know what they are fighting.

Wasn't there that guy a month ago which thought HERALD was the one with Phase Traversal?

Shows people don't even research why something is strong or where the problem's coming from and complain in forums, and the funniest thing is Anet listens.

Big joke making Guardian's short duration burns even shorter btw.

I'm convinced a lot of people don't even know what revenant does. Some of my favorites include

"Nerf infuse light on Shiro.""Renegade has too much AoE damage with spirits""Renegade can give perma alacrity and stability to it's team while still dishing out insane damage""Mallyx pull has no tell""Rev refilling energy is broken. Thief cant do it so rev shouldn't either"

It's like... at least put in the bare minimum amount of effort to learn what the class does before you complain about it.