Fastest way to get Bauble Bubbles?

You can grind Baubles, which can take a while. You can acquire Bauble Bubbles from daily runs of normal mode and tribulations modes as well as achievements.

The easiest way to 16 is probably just do normal world 1 (1-3) and world 2 (1-3) in case you don't want to run tribulations. For a total of 14 per day from normal mode runs alone.

Two earned from the Glorious Chest after defeating each zone's boss (once per day per zone). ...Four earned from each World 2 zone done in Tribulation Mode. (once per day, per zone)...One earned after completing either Bonus round (Cart or Robbers, also once per day).

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@mes.4607 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Doing a full clear of both worlds on normal will get you 16 bauble bubbles which is enough for one weapon.

Is this soloable? And I can repeat daily?

All of SAB is soloable. Actually, I don’t see the point of doing it in a group.

You get the rewards once per day.

I just did World 1 Zones 1-3 on normal mode and I believe I only received 4 baubles. I started with 10 and have 14 now. Am I missing something? Or maybe there are some in chests I don't see

@mes.4607 said:

@mes.4607 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Doing a full clear of both worlds on normal will get you 16 bauble bubbles which is enough for one weapon.

Is this soloable? And I can repeat daily?

All of SAB is soloable. Actually, I don’t see the point of doing it in a group.

You get the rewards once per day.

I just did World 1 Zones 1-3 on normal mode and I believe I only received 4 baubles. I started with 10 and have 14 now. Am I missing something? Or maybe there are some in chests I don't see

Completing each zone gives you two bauble bubbles. You get a bauble bubble from the bonus thing at the end of each world. You get enough baubles from both world to convert to two bauble bubbles.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:I don’t see the point of doing it in a group.^This.If anything it takes more time to do it in a group if the people in group are not of the same skill level. Especially tribulation mode. Getting the balloons to the cloud check points require all players to make it before it actually becomes a check point. I understand why. It just not conducive for team play. But at this point after this many years can't we just make it to where one person making to a checkpoint or gate trips the trigger. Everything's more fun when your playing with friends.

@"Cyninja.2954" said:You can grind Baubles, which can take a while. You can acquire Bauble Bubbles from daily runs of normal mode and tribulations modes as well as achievements.

The easiest way to 16 is probably just do normal world 1 (1-3) and world 2 (1-3) in case you don't want to run tribulations. For a total of 14 per day from normal mode runs alone.

Two earned from the Glorious Chest after defeating each zone's boss (once per day per zone). ...Four earned from each World 2 zone done in Tribulation Mode. (once per day, per zone)...One earned after completing either Bonus round (Cart or Robbers, also once per day).

Does World 1 tribulation mode give more as well? Compared to normal which I did today

@mes.4607 said:

@"Cyninja.2954" said:You can grind Baubles, which can take a while. You can acquire Bauble Bubbles from daily runs of normal mode and tribulations modes as well as achievements.

Does World 1 tribulation mode give more as well? Compared to normal which I did today

Daily: The glorious chests at the end of each zone(Normal and Tribulation modes only) each drop 2 Bauble bubbles(henceforth referred to as Bubbles), so doing all 6 zones from both worlds will give you 12 Bubbles per mode, 2 additional Bubbles per mode can be acquired by completing the bonus event after the final bosses (Cart, and Robbers).

Repeatable: 250 Baubles can be converted into 1 Bubble by talking to the Super Adventure Box Trader(the 2nd npc in the main hub).there are various farm routes to gather Baubles quickly, my personal route is repeating W1Z1, by carrying the key found in the first area to the chest found in the second area, in addition to opening the first 3 secret caves(requires Mini bombs, purchased in W1Z2), this takes around 3 mins, giving you 70 Baubles per run.(there are more profitable routes out there i'm sure, but this one is pretty low effort)

Personally I only do both worlds in normal mode. And the glitches - for chance of a drop (to sell it for gold). Though the prices there at the TP already dropped. And in W2-Z3 it takes too long with the glitch. So I only do the 5 other ones.

This gives (glitches are not necessary if you do not want to try them for drops to sell for gold) the bauble bubbles already mentioned here. Usually by playing normally I also gather up to 3 (from low to 750 normal baubles) bubbles worth of normal baubles. That is enough to satify the weekly vendor for only the voucher (exclusively only obtained at such rare occassions). There should be enough for the other skins to farm. Even if you do try to get the full set at once during this festival without splitting it over multiple years ... as long as you do not buy a lot of other stuff the daily normal run is best - and time-efficient and it won't get too boring.

@Parasite.5389 said:

@mes.4607 said:

Daily:
at the end of each zone(Normal and Tribulation modes only) each drop 2 Bauble bubbles(henceforth referred to as Bubbles), so doing all 6 zones from both worlds will give you 12 Bubbles per mode, 2 additional Bubbles per mode can be acquired by completing the bonus event after the final bosses (Cart, and Robbers).

Repeatable: 250 Baubles can be converted into 1 Bubble by talking to the
(the 2nd npc in the main hub).there are various farm routes to gather Baubles quickly, my personal route is repeating W1Z1, by carrying the key found in the first area to the chest found in the second area, in addition to opening the first 3 secret caves(requires Mini bombs, purchased in W1Z2), this takes around 3 mins, giving you 70 Baubles per run.(there are more profitable routes out there i'm sure, but this one is pretty low effort)

Scroll down further on the wiki page you linked about the glorious chests.

Each Glorious Chest contains:

• 2 Bauble Bubbles (4 in World 2 in Tribulation Mode)
  • 1  Continue Coin

I haven’t done TM in many years so I can’t verify the accuracy of the wiki.