Question about replaying story chapters for achievements

I need to do LWS story achievements for Aurora and Vision. It's been a long time since I did these story chapters and have no idea how to restart specific chapters. For example, for LWS3 E3, I need to replay The Bitter Cold and Frozen Out, which are the last 2 chapters in this episode. The game only gives me the option to restart Precocious Aurene, which is the very first chapter of this episode. How do I restart just the chapters I need? I seem to vaguely recall needing to go to the instance entrance to replay story chapters, but I have no idea where the entrances are for every single story instance that I need.

I believe that once you restart the story chapter you will see Purple story instance markers on the Map (these would usually be Green). This allows you to skip parts of the chapter.

In some cases you will have to do the intro to the chapter again, and you can’t jump right to the part you need the for the achievement but this should help.

FYI you won’t get rewards for completing the story again on the same character. Maximize your return and use an alt.