Just do it already

Stallic.2397

Anet, seriously. Why aren't conjures used as ammo utilities? Engi's are living their best lives, swapping from Holo, grenade kit, elixer gun- going back and forth between melee to range. And here I am, trying to conjure a humble earth shield just to survive.

Ammo effects aren't buffs. It takes away the clumsy and clunky design of summoning a weapon that is needed at the moment, not 1-2 sec in the future. I don't believe the excuse that Ele has 25 skills, which compensates, is valid anymore. Not after POF powercreep like Firebrand or Holo. 25 Skills is cool, but not an advantage anymore in today's meta.

Change: Conjures are instant access by ammo. 2 ammo available on same CD as before. First click summons to your hand. If the Ele already has the conjure in hand, the second click activates another conjure at his location- Easy

Its a good ideal they updated conjor weapons soo many times and each time they failed to deal with the real problem of the effect the fact you have to pick up part of the skill to get the full use out of the conja weapons them self.

I am still for 10 sec cd kits more but your ideal is a good alternative.

It would probably be ammo and not a kit. However, depending on how the ammo is worked in it would be 30s duration and 60 recharge so you can have 100% uptime if you decide to meme and not use elementalist skills at all. Back in 2017 they changed the charges to be a flat duration after all.

In competitive modes however, you'd be hard pressed to not take a defensive utility so I don't think conjure lava axe would be popular (conjures use weapon strength of 925 which is lower than that of weapons). Probably conjure earth shield for the invuln/CC and lightning hammer for the CC and DPS. Conjure Fiery Greatsword has way too long a cooldown for general usage.

@Infusion.7149 said:It would probably be ammo and not a kit. However, depending on how the ammo is worked in it would be 30s duration and 60 recharge so you can have 100% uptime if you decide to meme and not use elementalist skills at all. Back in 2017 they changed the charges to be a flat duration after all.

In competitive modes however, you'd be hard pressed to not take a defensive utility so I don't think conjure lava axe would be popular (conjures use weapon strength of 925 which is lower than that of weapons). Probably conjure earth shield for the invuln/CC and lightning hammer for the CC and DPS. Conjure Fiery Greatsword has way too long a cooldown for general usage.

That has a lot to do with cast times for conja weapons where kits are 0 cast times conja weapons have the 3/4 to 1/4 sec more then enofe to mess up game play and lose out on that def skill. That and kits are self contain where they have a main roll as well as utility that let them stand on there own where conaj weapons are often one tick.

This is a NEED to put conja weapons on the same level as kits and anet is realty bad at balancing complex ideals so making conaj weapons a kit maybe the only way to make it work right.