support asked me to make a post about missing item vendor

don't know why support won't help me with a missing achievement item i can't re-get but they shrugged me off to make a forum post to have game devs make a vendor to replace missing achievement items !

Support message to me over a missing achievement item they can't replace., casue they don't know how i lost it.

i just want the item back that i didn't even know existed and i accidently somehow deleted.also not to happy that support couldn't help me when they can verify that the achivment is completed. and that i once had the item, but since they don't know how i lost it they won't replace it.

support says they can't replace the item cause i don't know when i lost it,even though they can confirm i have the achievement, and that i once had the item. but because i don't know when i lost / deleted it they can't replace it...like if i could go back and re do the achievement i would, but its completed so I'm now locked out of this item i earned, all cause i can't remember how i lost it..

You obviously weren't clear enough with them, so they misunderstood you. Update your ticket and don't use the term "achievement item", just explain what happened, which item you lost, then ask them to check your account achievements to verify you have unlocked the item and add the info when exactly you deleted the item so they can check the logs and verify its deletion.

I spent an hour or so using gw2efficancy before contacting support, and even the in-game search for the infusion...and ya i thought getting back a 1 time achievement item back form accidental lost would be easy.. since i have the achievement completed

i spent over a day and a half before they shrugged me off to make a forum post, so i hope i was clear enough with them, at some point it felt like we were just going in circles in logic.

@afromyfro.6978 said:I spent an hour or so using gw2efficancy before contacting support, and even the in-game search for the infusion...and ya i thought getting back a 1 time achievement item back form accidental lost would be easy.. since i have the achievement completed

i spent over a day and a half before they shrugged me off to make a forum post, so i hope i was clear enough with them, at some point it felt like we were just going in circles in logic.

Did you ask to get it escalated yet?

This particular item is looked at with intense scrutiny by the team because, in the past, players would exploit the item by stating the weapon box or weapon was missing, even though the the player already extracted the infusion from the weapon. So they would get two copies of the infusion (which besides looking cool, also rewards the player with an extra stat infusion which saves quite a bit of gold).

Wish you the best of luck and hope it gets sorted out.