I think necro might be strong

Crab Fear.1624

@gebrechen.5643 said:

@Abyssisis.3971 said:Also getting tired of these kitten up nercos surviving everything several players can throw at them and still walking away with full HP. Barrier and shrouds need to be toned down.You mean you take the only defensive they have and give them what in exchange? stealth? higher mobility?

Absolutely nothing. Shroud needs to be brought in line with all the damage nerfs, having 50% damage reduction on top of being able to have barriers and carapace depending on how you build is a little too much.

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:Its getting really tiring fighting immortal necros every other game, especially when they have quite obviously been boosted in rank because they only play scourge or core necro.

Been like that...for years now since 2016...necro has been steadily buffed to kingdom come for years...then the Feb patch made everything worst by lowering dmg and sustain on almost everything

But I have hope now....even MightyTeapot had to notice recently how much dmg reapers do.....finally people are starting to realize...hopefully something will change in the not too distant future

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:Its getting really tiring fighting immortal necros every other game, especially when they have quite obviously been boosted in rank because they only play scourge or core necro.

skirmishing + beastmastery + soulbeast longow goes brzznt, 30k rapid-fire them necrosShush you don't spill trade secrets, definitely do not tell people that you can finish them off with swoop maul hit bash maul if they survive the rapid fire somehow.

Been like that...for years now since 2016...necro has been steadily buffed to kingdom come for years...then the Feb patch made everything worst by lowering dmg and sustain on almost everything

But I have hope now....
even MightyTeapot
had to notice recently how much dmg reapers do.....finally people are starting to realize...hopefully something will change in the not too distant futureNecro is good cause it has the least amount of dead traits like 300 cds and all of its traitlines mechanically function well enough and kinda complete their goal, even death magic works these days. Maybe all the nerfbats and reworks worked in favour with necro in the end since it switched up bullshit traits and all that cause people had necro on the chopper every patch. On the Reaper part well it doesn't bring anything else to the table except damage, I think they should nerf the Worm ports and Lich(but in a way that is not useless you know where you use yours skills) and maybe after the nerf on it buff Chilled to the bone, does some damage or something.

In simpler words you fuckers are just jealous since your classes have shitty dead traits and you can't change your builds like necro can.

@"Vancho.8750" said:Necro is good cause it has the least amount of dead traits like 300 cdsThere are some equally sad traits for Necro that do come to mind. Dhuumfire on Scourge has been so heavily nerfed that running a defensive sustain trait like Eternal Life is effectively more dps.

I think they should nerf the Worm portsEasiest way to nerf it would just be to have the Wurm be capable of moving so that it would follow you around like the other minions.

buff Chilled to the bone, does some damage or something.It has always been very sad that it doesn't inflict Freeze like Deep Freeze from Frost Bow.

@Aktium.9506 said:

@"Vancho.8750" said:Necro is good cause it has the least amount of dead traits like 300 cdsThere are some equally sad traits for Necro that do come to mind. Dhuumfire on Scourge has been so heavily nerfed that running a defensive sustain trait like Eternal Life is effectively more dps.

I think they should nerf the Worm portsEasiest way to nerf it would just be to have the Wurm be capable of moving so that it would follow you around like the other minions.

buff Chilled to the bone, does some damage or something.It has always been very sad that it doesn't inflict
like Deep Freeze from Frost Bow.Yeah it is kinda crappy but they don't really come close as stinkers like Defense on Warrior or Acrobatics on Thief. When you start comparing bad skills on necro with other classes you can see that it could have been way way worse.

@Vancho.8750 said:

skirmishing + beastmastery + soulbeast longow goes brzznt, 30k rapid-fire them necrosShush you don't spill trade secrets, definitely do not tell people that you can finish them off with swoop maul hit bash maul if they survive the rapid fire somehow.

But I have hope now....
even MightyTeapot
had to notice recently how much dmg reapers do.....finally people are starting to realize...hopefully something will change in the not too distant futureNecro is good cause it has the least amount of dead traits like 300 cds and all of its traitlines mechanically function well enough and kinda complete their goal, even death magic works these days. Maybe all the nerfbats and reworks worked in favour with necro in the end since it switched up kitten traits and all that cause people had necro on the chopper every patch. On the Reaper part well it doesn't bring anything else to the table except damage, I think they should nerf the Worm ports and Lich(but in a way that is not useless you know where you use yours skills) and maybe after the nerf on it buff Chilled to the bone, does some damage or something.

In simpler words you kitten are just jealous since your classes have kitten dead traits and you can't change your builds like necro can.

Was reading till I read nurf wurm ports... this guy don’t play necro. Swipe right NEXT

@Gamble.4580 said:

But I have hope now....
even MightyTeapot
had to notice recently how much dmg reapers do.....finally people are starting to realize...hopefully something will change in the not too distant futureNecro is good cause it has the least amount of dead traits like 300 cds and all of its traitlines mechanically function well enough and kinda complete their goal, even death magic works these days. Maybe all the nerfbats and reworks worked in favour with necro in the end since it switched up kitten traits and all that cause people had necro on the chopper every patch. On the Reaper part well it doesn't bring anything else to the table except damage, I think they should nerf the Worm ports and Lich(but in a way that is not useless you know where you use yours skills) and maybe after the nerf on it buff Chilled to the bone, does some damage or something.

In simpler words you kitten are just jealous since your classes have kitten dead traits and you can't change your builds like necro can.

Was reading till I read nurf wurm ports... this guy don’t play necro. Swipe right NEXTOr this guy has played more necro games then everyone posting in the thread combined, and believes that mister aoe bomber does not need a crutch for fuck ups.

@Quadox.7834 said:the main thing i dislike about necro are animations. specifically:

• staff marks (4/5 are technically different but still too hard to discern).
  • spinal shivers animation. for such a big impact ranged skill without projecile, it needs a bigger animation imo.I feel like necro staff is the laziest designed weapon in the game. What does it do, Circles, like the designer just copy pasted the same skill 4 times.For spinal it needs an animation like Ice spike or something over the target to indicate damage instead of hand flailing from off the screen, that goes for other similar skills on other classes too.

@Vancho.8750 said:

@Quadox.7834 said:the main thing i dislike about necro are animations. specifically:
  • spinal shivers animation. for such a big impact ranged skill without projecile, it needs a bigger animation imo.I feel like necro staff is the laziest designed weapon in the game. What does it do, Circles, like the designer just copy pasted the same skill 4 times.For spinal it needs an animation like Ice spike or something over the target to indicate damage instead of hand flailing from off the screen, that goes for other similar skills on other classes too.

LOL lets give it raid boss damage animationok guise dodge in 321

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

LOL lets give it raid boss damage animationok guise dodge in 321I don't what to tell you but I'm still able to land executioner's scythe while under the effects of slow and it looks like the loony toons .