Super Adventure Festival is here!

Already got a new crimson vanquisher weapon skin. Very nice. Affordable. Cool.

Sad to not see world 3 or 4 , even the genie returning...

I would have pfeferred chapters, drms and striles to have never existed their ressources attribuated to make world 3.

I like the appearance of tve ooze foe kinda cute.Only have nostalgia pannel to do, all the rest already at 100%. Apart kaiser and crimson collection

@Thanatos.4629 said:I was wondering, is it possible to loot glitched weapon when you already have finished the collection ?

Yes. I got one yesterday.

@Skjaldmaer.6974 said:Dear ANet: How about display/audio settings that allow us to filter out the 8-bit-style content, please? I don't want to play, much less pay for, Colecovision in 2021. :-)

You are talking outside of the SAB, I presume?

@"Izzy.4805" said:And sadly the new achievement for Ooze farm on stage 1-3 is glitched and cannot be completed.

It's been working fine for me in all six levels.

The only bug I've encountered is the issue we have been having in the whole game since early January:

ghRQRcZ.jpg

It would be so cool if ANET would get joshua formans help (if he would be up for it) with the design for world 3 and 4. i mean it is now what? 6 years that a new map was made? please guys this is my favourite event all year. please create new content

What is the point of team score in upper right corner? Been here since 2013 but isn't it useless? Can there be better rewards for higher score or an achievement in each zone to kill every foes?

For next year:1-Can the spike floor preventing to active a checkpoint in w2-3 tribulation be removed? It is located after a long icy walkway of wind mouths and a barrage of explosive barrels.2-Could furniture coins be exchangable for baubles at trader?3-Can the jump be made a little higher and longer? Original SAB creator said nothing require dodge jump whereas there are w1-2, w1-3, w2-2 and w2-3 jumps that are hard to do without it.

Continue working on world 3 really really hope to see it next year, good luck. Really, what you gonna add? Another color set? God no, please, world 3. No more wait.Please!!! I already have all the king toad and storm wizard skins.

Always fantastic but at the same time I am always a bit disappointed thar there are no new worlds. I know it's not easy and that you are working on the expansion aswell but for the SAB is really needed, I mean I still enjoy replaying every year the same things even tho I already got everything basically a part from the new weapons etc. but I really only do it with the hope that a new world is gonna be released one year. Has been very long time and many people really looked for it. Anyway a part from that, can we hope in a new cool mount? u.u maybe I can forgive you in this case.

Hey Anet, ever since the first SAB in 2013 you could not find a way to return players buffs after you exit SAB? I know there's a warning in red but sometimes people just enter and pay no mind, then theres the invitation to the party you can just click with no warning ?. I'm used to this by now been here since the first public beta back in April 2012 but is it really that hard to actually have this programed in the game? I mean it's something really simple lol. I have a lot of those 12hr food/utility boosters and careful not to enter SAB with them on, but for some people having this done would be great.

Always hyped for SAB, just got a little disappointed there is no new SAB themed mount, no new armor skin, or some progress of W3 (I thought that was mentioned somewhere that the team might work on a new world?) I know the first two things I pointed out are just ´skins´, but that is the most fun in the game for me personally (fashion wars).

The Ooze farmer is a nice idea, tho. Because Ooze, well just because Oozes. And farmer, as in farming ofcourse ;) . Just a bit too bad you do this ´farm´ once just for the achievement, well at least for me. Doesn´t seem to be worth to farm. On the other hand I did had fun with the Ooze as it increases some ´challenge´ to the level, like you die slowly if you don´t deliver it in time and you can´t dodge without dropping it.

That´s said. I was missing a threat like last year where you could write down ideas, so I will just post my ideas from last year and a few other new ones here. Please, lead me to the right topic if there is one for SAB ideas 2021 (or I guess 2022 in this case...). The threat of last year´s link: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/101436/super-adventure-festival-2020/p1

1. SAB Back to School editionIn 2013 there was a Back to School edition. I really like this idea, as for me when I was a kid, summer holiday was spent with a lot of gaming... I dont know how to really explain this but for me the SAB Back to School edition held in September feels really fitting for this festival. And also because some people complain about the grind for the Crimson tokens and some others wants SAB to be available for the full year, I think having the SAB festival twice per year is a good solution.

2. SAB themed mountsBunny springer anyone???Shortcut Eagle or Bee Dog as a griffon mount skin???

3. New minisMini Owl (PLEASE)Mini Shortcut Wurm/EagleMini King Toad/Storm Wizard Dragon

4. ToolsOwl Harvesting Sickle (PLEASE)Choya Miner Mining Pick, I mean.... https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Choya_Miner

5. Exchange Continue Coins for Mystic CoinsI remember there used to be a vending machine in SAB, why not bring it back and use it to exchange Continue Coins for Mystic Coins? The idea of exchanging virtual coins to ´real´ money.

6. BugsNew content with ´Bugs´ ;). Just like the Glitch from last year and the new Ooze Farm.

@hugo.4705 said:Like someone said above, you should bring back SAB: back to school during september

That would be nice, that happened in 2013 we had the first one in April, the whole month :D Then again in Sept. for about a month. But I think Anet is very focused on releasing End of Dragons this year. I'm going to guess we should have a beta sometime during the summer months June, July, or Aug, then it will probably release in the fall.

@Tony.8659 said:

@hugo.4705 said:Like someone said above, you should bring back SAB: back to school during september

That would be nice, that happened in 2013 we had the first one in April, the whole month :D Then again in Sept. for about a month. But I think Anet is very focused on releasing End of Dragons this year. I'm going to guess we should have a beta sometime during the summer months June, July, or Aug, then it will probably release in the fall.

Yup, if I'm right we now have all the factions for DRMS. Skritts were the last. I suppose when SAB ends or a week later we have chapter 4 of champions. That will last again, on guess, after two weeks. So april 27 plus 2 weeks, around 11 may. My Guess is that EOD is coming for July, but we will have a trailer in june. Dunno.

@hugo.4705 said:

Yup, if I'm right we now have all the factions for DRMS. Skritts were the last. I suppose when SAB ends or a week later we have chapter 4 of champions. That will last again, on guess, after two weeks. So april 27 plus 2 weeks, around 11 may. My Guess is that EOD is coming for July, but we will have a trailer in june. Dunno.

No we still got Kodans to go, no new instance tho.

@Linken.6345 said:

No we still got Kodans to go, no new instance tho.

My bad, just checked achievs. The kodans are coming indeed. So one week of nothing, one week of kodan then one week of nothing. That would mean 4 factions for chapter 3 if kodan are added before chapter 4. Olmakhan, tengu, skritt, kodan. Drms are all added. So i'm afraid of what will come with chapter 4

What happened to the chair that's supposed to come with the Super Adventure Box? It looks like it's not coming to the gemstore this year, which means a lot of people are missing out on it. I for one really wanted to buy it, but it didn't come back? What happened to all the SAB merch? We're only getting the raptor, glider/backpack and minions this year?