Why does WvW have the worst reward structure?

Firebeard.1746

@Sylvyn.4750 said:I don't know what the answer is, but MoBs pricing and acquisition rate are clearly out of balance compared to other modes.

So it either has value or none, similar to how resonating slivers had real value in a guild setting but people complained and now they are totally worthless. Should they just remove them then?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dinas Dragonbane.2978 said:

@Sylvyn.4750 said:I don't know what the answer is, but MoBs pricing and acquisition rate are clearly out of balance compared to other modes.

So it either has value or none, similar to how resonating slivers had real value in a guild setting but people complained and now they are totally worthless. Should they just remove them then?

I don't know...I do know that it is rather annoying that Anet seems to enjoy using 2 currencies for any kind of rewards, currencies that run on parallel courses but the acquisition timing doesn't match up perfectly. In WvW we have both skirmish tickets and memories of battle, PvP has tickets and shards, for many LS3/LS4 trinkets and back items there are unbound or volatile magics and map currencies to obtain simultaneously, though at least map currencies can be salvaged for magic, so why not just eliminate the magics and require more map currencies to be obtained to simulate the same investment of time? How about allowing skirmish tickets to be salvaged into memories of battle?