I reinstalled for the new patch

id just take a break and play something else or stare at paint dry, i seriously recommend taking a different approach when it comes to teammates, i still kinda have this mentality that my team is trying to actively sabotage the game and throw.

its either me standing were i need to be and having them feed into 3v1 or some similar situation (me throwing); having chat never show is great too, it actively disincentives me from saying something horrible to some unsuspecting bot or keyboard turner they are too precious and cant handle it.

the absolute most important part about queuing is queuing with the intention on winning, and not fixating on the outcome but how you as a player can improve, the mental energy that goes into you trying to figure out what your teammates could do better could be used to try and understand what you did wrong and how you could improve, and sometimes you play your best but you end up having a shit team, lets be honest more often then not its someone thinking theyre john rambo and having the worst possible comp and your entire team is made of paper and they spend 90% of the game feeding into a pre occupied node, but thats out of your control, what is under your control is 1. your ability to improve, 2. your attitude.