Super Adventure Festival is here!

Yeah. Again in September would be cool. But I actually would prefer if it was available permanently. (Maybe the rewards limited to once per week or so. 52-53 weeks per year would mean 52-53 days and not 21 compared to the festival now ... if rewards were once per week while now we can do it 21 days each day.)

Feels boring to grind stuff repeatedly now cause it is limited to the festival. I still have lots of tribulation runs in W2 to do for the skins - and this is pretty exhausting. If I could do it once every week .... I'd probably finish much earlier. (While it would be the same amount of work.) Even if the rewards were only available once per month or bi-weekly.

KsEPP9k.jpg

An idea for a fourth mode / challenge mode for tribulation. I challenged myself this year, trying to complete each zone with less than 10 lifes.I did it for world 1: I started putting myself at 99 lifes. For world 1-1, I lost 4 lives. For world 1-2, I lost 7 lives, and for world 1-3, I lost only 3 lives.My "record" for each was 2 lives, 4 lives, 2 lives. Haven't fully tried world 2. But did w2-1 and 2-3 with losing 4 lives. Have to try w2-2, but I always die at least 4 times at the start of w2-2, 3 times for push block maze with the cloud, sometimes 1-2 at the end. But most of the time, once I past the long way of jumping pillar to pillar to reach gong pagoda, I don't die anymore. So I think it is possible to complete it with ten lifes. Maybe 15, in case of.There could be achievements tied to it and a title like extreme or furious jumper. Just an idea thrown here.