GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would like to be able to set my own order in selection tab for my mounts. It would sure be nice to jump off one knowing the next one up is what I want to transfer to. I do understand you can assign keys but as a non typer that makes it difficult, it would be nice for us mouse users.

@"Spyder Cat.5047" said:I would like to be able to set my own order in selection tab for my mounts. It would sure be nice to jump off one knowing the next one up is what I want to transfer to. I do understand you can assign keys but as a non typer that makes it difficult, it would be nice for us mouse users.

You should checkout the "GW2 Unofficial Add-on Manager" and the GW2 Radial. Quick solution

Dear Anet, please release a Dhumm outfit on the gem store. I know there are some armour pieces via raid but; a) this is incomplete armour set, and b) this is only available via raid which is inaccessible by a large portion of the community.I would gladly pay if this was released on the gem store.Thanks

@"Erulisse.7248" said:So, I have searched the whole section [News] Gemstore items: new/returned/sales and it appears not once since November 2017 has Strider's medium Armour been for sale in the Gem Store!What is happening?Surely it's time to bring it back!Please! Pretty please :)https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Strider's_Medium_Armor_Skin

can you request Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools? your request was granted right away

@forevergamer.7653 said:

@forevergamer.7653 said:Can we get
shared slot, identity repair, total makeup kit, rename
please?

Character slot again, I wanna buy 2 more please.

And this outfit please https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daydreamer%27s_Finery_Outfit.

PS: Why you guys simply dont readjust the price for character slot to 700gem that would be a fair price? seriously 800g is expensive.

Please bring back Super Explosive Finisher into the Black Lion Store this festival, we literally cannot have a Super Adventure Festival without it at this point. I want to throw money at the screen to finish off my SAB themed holosmith but I'm missing that finisher. Pretty please?

/runs to cry in a corner of Rata Sum

@hugo.4705 said:

@"Khaeon.1623" said:please make zojja armor an outfit. Thank you

Nyeh? Zojia wears the already available in game armor, Cultural Tier 3, "Savant Armor"

Zojja can be seen wearing a slight variant to this set which lacks the shoulder straps. Kudu wears an alternate version of this set with mirrored gloves.(Wiki on Trivia.)What I want though, is a Snaff armor, with both holo-thing a ma jigs on the sides.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/SnaffAlso, it's interesting how he kept both armor pieces as a ghost!