[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

I would really like to see an option to enable font change to new krytan , Myself and my wife have taken the liberty to learn each symbol and can pretty much translate the symbols and read as we do normal english.So a button to change all ingame font being; chat, all item and subtitles text to New Krytan would be amazing and would feel alot more involved in the world of guildwars...

Thanks for reading my suggestion .

I'm sure this have been requested many times, but just one more time for good measure - let us deactivate crafting professions at will.

I have many characters that have crafting profs at level 0 because I planned to level them up or just use them to get some character levels, but plans changed. Now it is impossible to navigate and remember who actually can craft what I need and who is only "technically" a leatherworker.

We can already magically "forget" crafting profs when we want to pick a new one, so it should be easy to just have a similar dialog option always available at the respective crafting trainer.

• Like 1

(Open World) A debuff that limits player's eligibility for rewards while afk , it can be from client side as well , so in low periods of time (2-3 mins maybe) if player doesn't press a non-spam key they get a not eligible to rewards debuff , will be removed like when player actively* kill x mobs kinda task

• Confused 1

When you clk (or uncheck) show player names, that it actually would work would be nice. Squads with 100 names its just blistering to the eyes when you have enough spell effects going on etc... it would be nice that it function better or have a new check box, SHOW no player names no matter what! lol

• Like 1

Soooo this is still an issue I see this was irritating me so much I used Google to see if there was a solution I'm sooooo glad more than 3 years later that this is still an issue. I am constantly being bombarded when with this pop up. I have my glider, and my mount, and still this is an issue. It is because I have unspent mastery points it wants me to spend in Central Tyria and it doesn't matter if I don't want to spend it on Fractals ( I doubt I will ever play fractals) I want to spend it on the Legendary Crafting and I need two additional points. Like seriously it is beginning to irritate the hell out of me there should simply be an option to disable in game. I'll submit a ticket to see if there is a solution.

• Like 1

Join the Ash Legion of Tawny Ridge in Stealth operations... This heart is maybe the only heart in the game that actually annoys me to the point of wanting to alt+f4. I know old content is pretty much unlikely to get updates at this point. But please add white circles or something to show the range of the npcs in this heart.

TpN7uDq.jpgSince the release of strikes I still not have runic armors. Why? Because you are asking of abberant amount of crystals, abberants amount of gold and the items you can exchange for armor pieces never drop!!! I'm angry, 250g for a chestplate, you know it is what 250g? It is almost as much as the griffon mount! crazy, still don't understand that the following items droprates haven't been increased: Ice pearl, frozen spark of life, ancient deldrimor gear, essential oil of shadows, blessed raven statuette and pristine fang of the whispers. Come on, why the choya are they account bound? Can't you remove merchant value and make those items sellable and buyable on Trading post?It is annoying. Come on again, they are exotics, not even racial, and you ask 750g and ~350k karma for the full set? Big oof. Really. Not even a full ascended armor set cost that much! For the sake of the skritts balance your game, why there are exotics armors costing more than ascended or precursors?!!! Do something, change the price to only require 50g per armor piece. ANY PIECE. Don't understand the stupidity of increasing crystals and gold price for helmet, chest and shoulders...

I'm not sure if this fits in with QoL, but my idea is to give each Elite Specializations two weapons instead of one. With EoD coming, it'll sure be nice if most weapons were available already instead of having to wait 10 years.

I suggest havingHOTDragon Hunter: Long Bow & off hand SwordBerserker: Torch & main hand ShieldHerald: Shield & Great SwordDruid: Staff & offhand FocusScrapper: Hammer & main hand MaceDaredevil: Staff & Dual MaceChronomancer: Shield & Dual DaggersTempest: Warhorn & offhand ScepterReaper: Great Sword & offhand AxePOFFirebrand: Main hand Axe & main hand FocusSpellbreaker: Dual Daggers & offhand FocusRenegade: Short Bow & offhand FocusSoulbeast: Main hand Dagger & RifleHolosmith: Main hand Sword & StaffDeadeye: Rifle & offhand FocusMirage: Main hand Axe & Main hand PistolWeaver: Main hand Sword & main hand FocusScourge: Torch & offhand ShieldEODGuardian Archon: Warhorn & offhand ScepterWarrior Warlord: Staff & Offhand PistolRevenant Overlord: Main hand Scepter & main hand Pistol.Ranger Warden: Hammer & offhand ShieldEngineer Technomancer: Great Sword & offhand FocusThief Inquisitor: Torch & Great SwordMesmer Siren: Short Bow & WarhornElementalist Arcanist: Long Bow & Great SwordNecromancer Warlock: Hammer & Rifle

@Veprovina.4876 said:This used to be the case (minus the commander powers), but it was apparently abused as party leaders would kick players before the boss was finished etc...It's unlikely to return unless a ton of other underlying systems are improved as well to prevent grieving.

well, in raids and strike missions the commander can't kick during fights, though. And also it's just for organization purposes, I don't want the party commander to have unlimited powers.

• Like 1

@Veprovina.4876 said:This used to be the case (minus the commander powers), but it was apparently abused as party leaders would kick players before the boss was finished etc...It's unlikely to return unless a ton of other underlying systems are improved as well to prevent grieving.

Yeah this is true, many stories told over time such as dungeon groups being kicked for no reason so the party leader could bring all their friends in for the end reward etc.There was also times where the instance owner would loot and run and the rest of the group would be kicked before they could get their end rewards.It sucked.