GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@"LoGiK.5327" said:does this thread actually work?

they do read it and they do have someone go over all our suggestions/requests but not everything of course will get considered

see: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1287401/#Comment_1287401

@Tyler Bearce.3427 said:Hi everyone, I'm one of the curators of the gemstore and I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we do actually read through these posts periodically.

Please put back the Cat-Ear Hood thanks... And how many years should it be to put the Zafirah's Rifle skin back... its almost 2 years since it was back at the gemstore... the outfit was there for several months now but the rifle still out.. and if possible design a great rifle like sniper looking types not the futuristic ones.. and its nice if there is an options for a legendary weapons to choose some elemental effects.. like for example The predator it has fiery effect if the user don't want fire they may change it to lightning effect or ice. Or maybe a dye option only for legendary weapons.

@Drizzt.1796 said:

@Khaeon.1623 said:please make zojja armor an outfit. Thank you

Nyeh? Zojia wears the already available in game armor, Cultural Tier 3, "Savant Armor"

Zojja can be seen wearing a slight variant to this set which lacks the shoulder straps. Kudu wears an alternate version of this set with mirrored gloves.(Wiki on Trivia.)What I want though, is a Snaff armor, with both holo-thing a ma jigs on the sides.
Also, it's interesting how he kept both armor pieces as a ghost!

Totally want the snaff chest armor. (The mecha arms are part of chest part) I can see several of my characters interested by it with red dyes for both arms lights.

@Khaeon.1623 said:

Nyeh? Zojia wears the already available in game armor, Cultural Tier 3, "Savant Armor"

I am aware of this however it is light armor only and I would like this for my engineer so if it were an outfit it would not matter.

I have a scrapper asura and can understand the issue, however having an outfit will make it worse, you are forced to use the whole parts of the outfit, you can't mix and match with other armors. This is already my main complain with the original cultural savant armor: it forces you to have those epaulets and mecha arms! Dunno what I would pay to be able to mix the savant chest armor with scarlet spaulder and grasps!

But hey, why not an outfit version, after all, you have rox, braham, and even a taimi outfit on gemstore.

@hugo.4705 said:

Zojja can be seen wearing a slight variant to this set which lacks the shoulder straps. Kudu wears an alternate version of this set with mirrored gloves.(Wiki on Trivia.)What I want though, is a Snaff armor, with both holo-thing a ma jigs on the sides.

Totally want the snaff chest armor. (The mecha arms are part of chest part) I can see several of my characters interested by it with red dyes for both arms lights.

I am aware of this however it is light armor only and I would like this for my engineer so if it were an outfit it would not matter.

I have a scrapper asura and can understand the issue, however having an outfit will make it worse, you are forced to use the whole parts of the outfit, you can't mix and match with other armors. This is already my main complain with the original cultural savant armor: it forces you to have those epaulets and mecha arms! Dunno what I would pay to be able to mix the savant chest armor with scarlet spaulder and grasps!

But hey, why not an outfit version, after all, you have rox, braham, and even a taimi outfit on gemstore.

You right, they have outfits for the rest so why not Zojja? I don’t mind outfits myself and would love this for my engineer and in all honesty I don’t care if it is an outfit or a skin as long as the skin is usable with medium armour. I can see them adding this skin as light armour only so an outfit would just solve all issues.

@Khaeon.1623 said:

You right, they have outfits for the rest so why not Zojja? I don’t mind outfits myself and would love this for my engineer and in all honesty I don’t care if it is an outfit or a skin as long as the skin is usable with medium armour. I can see them adding this skin as light armour only so an outfit would just solve all issues.

i think the reason for this is zojja has yet to appear with an updated look (and an updated status or new role in the story). they also don't have a crystal bloom caithe outfit yet well because it's not really an updated look for caithe: it's mostly the firstborn racial armour with some bio-luminescence/crystal flowers on it.

best example, see logan: he became pact marshall ⇒ got his shiny new armour ⇒ then said armour came out in the gemstore for us as an outfit

I'm going to shamelessly ask for the Infused Samurai set to go back up in the store 😅. I started playing again a week after it had been removed from the shop and it'd be the basis for such a solid looking Samurai ranger build with Belinkitten's greatsword and xyz bow.

Edited by Kuma.1082
censorship why
  • Like 1

• A collar skin as a headpiece or shoulder skin, so Bangar can't keep styling on us with fashion we can't get.
  • A Flame Legion inspired outfit.
  • An Exalted inspired outfit.
  • Djinn inspired attire.
  • Reading glasses variants with the cat ears, bunny ears, and devil horns.

Edited by WinterSolstice.7829

Thank you very much for listen my requests on the outfits now i'll wait for the jora outfit. Is it possible to give a disccount for identity repair, total make up, char slot again, shared slot, bank tab, item bag, template equipment please? And also bring back the mount skins raptor roadrunner and jackal guardian if possible with disccount please xD.

Thanks again.

Edited by forevergamer.7653
  • Like 2