[News] Gemstore items: new/returned/sales

NewElonian Introductory Package: 1800 gems[20 slot Black Lion Satchel, 5 Black Lion keys, 5 Heroic boosters, Desert Explorer kit, Black Lion sample packForged outfit: 700 gemsMagic Carpet toy/glider combo: 500 gemsOutlaw Appeance pack: 2000 gems[Outlaw outfit, mini Outlaw Puppy, Immortal weapon choice, total makeover kit, 5 Solar and Lunar dye kits]

Path of Fire Survival package: 2000 gems[Heroic Recovery Container, 5 Teleport to a Friend, Makeover pack, Black Lion key set, Desert Explorer kit]

The Path of Fire Survival Package is no longer in the gemstore. I have not seen an official announcement as to why it was removed or for how long.

59% offAccount Bump: 800 gems[5 Black Lion chest keys, 10 Experience Boosters, 15 Transmutation charges, 20 account bound Unidentified dyes]

ReturnedDynamics Exo-Suit appearance pack: 1500 gems[backpack straps, Dynamic Exo-Suit outfit, Dynamics glider module, Dynamics Projector module, total makeover kit]Golden Wings backpack/glider combo: 700 gems

20% offLiving World Season 2 Complete packPrice varies according to whether or not you have any episodes already unlocked. You'll need to look at the package to see what your price is.

The number of Account Bound Shared Inventory slots has been increased to 19

From the Game Release notes

"Three additional shared inventory slots may now be purchased from the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 700 gems each, or purchase all three for 1,890 gems. Each account can purchase up to 19 shared inventory slots at this time. This limit is not affected by the shared inventory slot provided with the Level-80 Boost with the purchase of Path of Fire or Heart of Thorns™."

@"Astral Projections.7320" said:The number of Account Bound Shared Inventory slots has been increased to 19

From the Game Release notes

"Three additional shared inventory slots may now be purchased from the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 700 gems each, or purchase all three for 1,890 gems. Each account can purchase up to 19 shared inventory slots at this time. This limit is not affected by the shared inventory slot provided with the Level-80 Boost with the purchase of Path of Fire or Heart of Thorns™."

the number has been increased to 21, not 19source

@Ursacian.4067 said:

@"Astral Projections.7320" said:The number of Account Bound Shared Inventory slots has been increased to 19

"Three additional shared inventory slots may now be purchased from the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 700 gems each, or purchase all three for 1,890 gems. Each account can purchase up to 19 shared inventory slots at this time. This limit is not affected by the shared inventory slot provided with the Level-80 Boost with the purchase of Path of Fire or Heart of Thorns™.
"

the number has been increased to
, not 19

19 that you can buy from the gemstore. Then two that can come with other purchases, the HoT and PoF expansion pack purchases.

From the game release notes above"This limit is not affected by the shared inventory slot provided with the Level-80 Boost with the purchase of Path of Fire or Heart of Thorns"

Since this is a gemstore purchase thread I didn't include the ones you get as freebies with expansion purchases.

If you want to ask for items please do so on the Suggestions. Gemstore items thread. If you want to comment about a gemstore item, please make a new thread for that. This is an announcement thread of what's in the gemstore and prices, not a discussion thread.Thanks.

Useful app. Allows you to set an alarm for Gemstore items appearance.http://gw2timer.com/?page=Account&section=Gem

@"Astral Projections.7320" said:20% offLiving World Season 2 Complete packPrice varies according to whether or not you have any episodes already unlocked. You'll need to look at the package to see what your price is.

There seems to be an issue with this. Discount percentage advertised varies on different accounts. I've checked three different account in my family and discounts range from 20% to 50% off.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/3379/living-story-2-pricing-in-gem-store-is-different-on-multiple-accounts#latest

Apologies for posting here, but it seemed more relevant here than in Suggestions since it's about discrepancies in the sale price for a current gem store promotion.

@Auralae.7482 said:There seems to be an issue with this. Discount percentage advertised varies on different accounts. I've checked three different account in my family and discounts range from 20% to 50% off.

do the different accounts have different amounts of the living story 2 unlocked, or do they all have the same episodes?

@katz.8376 said:

@Auralae.7482 said:There seems to be an issue with this. Discount percentage advertised varies on different accounts. I've checked three different account in my family and discounts range from 20% to 50% off.

do the different accounts have different amounts of the living story 2 unlocked, or do they all have the same episodes?

The discounts "advertised" in the gem store are different on each account, meaning the text by the little corner "!" graphic on Living Story Season 2 that states the discount actually lists 20% on one account, 40% on another account, and 50% on another. The issue isn't with changes due to episodes being locked or unlocked. Details are in the link I posted to bug report forum (see post above), as well as a link to Reddit thread where others are reporting discrepancies and screenshots of how it appears in the gemstore for various accounts. I don't want to clutter this thread with the details, I just wanted to note that the advertised discount appears to be different on various accounts, and it does not appear to be a price variation based on locked/unlocked content.

@Vegeta.2563 said:Still waiting on that copper fed sale, didn't see it during the anniversary :(

@Kidel.2057 said:Please bring back God Slayer bow :D

Seems to be fitting with Renegade+killing Balthazar.

Guys, this is an announcement thread. If you want dev attention about stuff you want, you should add it to the Suggestions thread - they won't look here.https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/suggestions-gemstore-items

NewBranded Wings backpack/glider combo: 700 gems. Can not be dyed. From Dulfy: https://imgur.com/a/9CgWWCentral Tyria Waypoint unlock package: 2000 gemsContains one set of Waypoint unlocks for Ascalonian Grasslands, Shiverpeaks Mountains, Krytan Valley, Maguuma Jungle, Orrian ShorelineWaypoint Unlocks Box: 600 gemsAllows you to unlock all waypoints in one region in Central Tyria of your choosing.Dragon’s Watch Dye Pack: 500 gemscontains one of each. Bloodstone Dye kit, Primordus dye kit, Solar and Lunar dye kit, Vibrant dye kit, Jormag Dye kit

Edit: on the wp unlocks. It doesn’t specifically say one character only but it appears that the items are consumables and the wps can only be unlocked on the char that uses it.

Available for 7 days onlyPermanent Llama Finisher: 800 gemsPermanent Unicorn Finisher: 700 gemsTrained Choya Hammer: 600 gems

From Dulfy

ReturnedGrenth Hood: 500 gemsPhantom’s Hood: 200 gemsShadow dye kit1@125 gems5@500 gems25@2500 gems

ReturnedFoefire Mantle: 500 gemsFoefire Wraps: 500 gemsNewFoefire Greaves: 500 gems. From Dulfy https://imgur.com/a/PG2PNFoefire armor package: 1300 gems.[contains Foefire Mantle, Foefire Wraps, Foefire Greaves]

NewMini Zaishan Puppy: 400 gems. From Dulfy https://imgur.com/a/eiKPu