[EU] GRND - All-round Friendly lvl 10 Guild - GRND has been gaming since 2017.

GR1ND 1T [GRND]

WHO IS GR1ND 1T?

We have been active since 2017, playing multiple games. Now we focus fully on Guildwars 2! We welcome beginner & experienced players. Our aim is to create a friendly and helpful community.
We are not a rank-based guild. Try to learn from each other, help each other out, Give back what you get! Find friendly players, complete events together, help build the Guild-hall and more.
We currently own a guildhall in Auric basin, and are working on upgrading it! Our guild is lvl 10, and we have currently have 25+ members.

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?

-Being on our Discord server is a requirement (having a microphone is not)

-Respect each other.

-No racism.

-We are not a 18+ guild so keep the chat somewhat family friendly.

-Don't go overboard with political jokes.

HOW DO I JOIN?

Join our Discord server, and introduce yourself.

Once you introduced yourself on Discord i will send you a guild invite!

Kind regards,

GR1ND 1T

Edited by Absoullutely.6591
Updated Guild lvl in title

• 2 weeks later...

@skoezi.9472 said:i like to join

Sorry for my slow reply, i was focused on earning 300 gold for the commander tag the past week.I wanted to accomplish that before we gained more members.

If you want to join, please join the Discord server i linked in the first post.Once you joined the Discord server and 'introduced' yourself, i will accept you on Discord and send you a guild invite!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Absoullutely.6591 changed the title to [EU] GRND - All-round Friendly lvl 8 Guild - GRND has been gaming since 2017.
  • Absoullutely.6591 changed the title to [EU] GRND - All-round Friendly lvl 10 Guild - GRND has been gaming since 2017.