jumping with a raptor

pho.9412

Canyon Jumping has not been an issue for me. I've not changed anything in how I use the space bar on the raptor. Not sure why you folks are having issues, since Raptor 3 is a much longer jump mechanic than the jump mechanic your raptor comes to you with.

Only thing I can suggest is to aim your raptor as straight as possible to get as much distance on your jump as you can.

• 4 years later...

It's not apparent and not mentioned above, but the way to long jump, is to press the "V" key instead of the spacebar.  The longer you hold it down, the farther he goes.  However, the longer you hold it down, the more of that yellow bar gets used up (above your health indicator [bottom center of your screen] - remember when you learned to dodge?)

8 hours ago, Lorge.7504 said:

It's not apparent and not mentioned above, but the way to long jump, is to press the "V" key instead of the spacebar.  The longer you hold it down, the farther he goes.  However, the longer you hold it down, the more of that yellow bar gets used up (above your health indicator [bottom center of your screen] - remember when you learned to dodge?)

It works the same way with the space bar.

• Like 1