Server is officially dead. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Server is officially dead.

Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 24, 2017 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

"Unable to access the blah blah blah" - instant game shutdown.

EDIT/UPDATE: I can now log in, but only to find that I'm trapped in the area/map I find myself in - as soon as I try to waypoint to somewhere else, I get the same error.

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

Tagged:

Comments

• Stinger.4120Stinger.4120 Member ✭✭
    edited September 24, 2017

Same here.
    PS: Its work now. I think it was server restart.

• Yep, same here.

• Omg cant login Anet pls......Jesus, stop it

• Same again, got the instance error for crystaline memories then cant log in- pls fix anet ^^

• I can get as far as char selection screen but that's it.

• story crashes .. relog, characters stuck in the goop
    map swap, game crashes.. relog and characters stuck in the goop

Now just logging back in is a trail in itself and when you finally get into character select and load up another toon.. insta crashing.
    If I didn't know better I would think its Halloween night or April Fools. :)

Life is what YOU make it... NOT what others tell you!

• Rumba.3174Rumba.3174 Member ✭✭✭

All i get is toon menu then when i try to enter the game shuts down.

Seafarer's Rest [EU]

• yeah, 20 minutes of not being able to log in. Way to go anet, way to go.

• Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

I got in, but I'm trapped in the area/map I'm currently in - as soon as I try to waypoint to somewhere else, I get the "Unable to access blah blah" error.

:dissapointed:

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

• cant in, all characters got Unable to access......

• LucianDK.8615LucianDK.8615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 24, 2017

You can actually change maps by entering a zone border exit. But waypoints to other zones are broken, but works within the same zone.

hrm, seems its crystal oasis that has crashed.

• Two days after go-live, and still: "The game client is unable to gain access bla bla", error code 19:9:13:1589:101
    This morning for a couple hours it was working as it should, I was already happy that the initial issues were resolved, but then it was just pure luck..

• Same. problem .... After a couple of instances it started to have the same issues from yesterday (instance error = 1046). Now I can't even get in the game.

• To change maps you should be able to get on one first ... can't get on any.

• Same, unable to access login servers.

• and of course, event failed, because EVERYBODY was disconnected. And nothing from anet. How about coming clean and actually say what is wrong and what they do about it?

nope, instead some advertisement of woodenpotatoes kitten on twitter. Impressive.

• Can't log in on any character, Tyria and Elona maps doesn 't matter.

• Was playing, got kicked from the game and couldn't get past the character select anymore.
    Seems the bug from yesterday got worse.

• @Penniegrim.9123 said:
    Can't log in on any character, Tyria and Elona maps doesn 't matter.

Same.

• Kidel.2057Kidel.2057 Member ✭✭✭

I can log in but I can't do story missions

• code=19:9:13:1589:101 and cant login...

• wow new error code=19:42:41:1589:101

• Anet had years for this xpac and it's not even their first. And they still kitten it up this badly. I took my precious free days this weekend jsut to play and until sunday morning I could not even start the game properly, now it won't let me back in after a few story missions? Are you kidding me?
    I understand that Guild Wars 2 is not something you just program, but why release something this broken for money?
    I am disappointed..

PvP/WvW player, always wandering between servers, Solo for the most part but I fight for the team
    Ranger main for 5 years, I also play Scourge/Firebrand/Spellbreaker fairly well

• Must be the election here in Germany, servers were so schocked by the outcome they immediately shut down ... fun fact: Really started about the time the election closed.

• same here, but i think its the over population at one time i geus, its only 3 days out now so i can understand that its pretty damaging.
    anyways, hope it will be fixed soon.

• New error.. now the maps start to load and then: 1083:3:5:1596:101
    Sigh

• Because the current population is sooo high and sooo unexpected..

PvP/WvW player, always wandering between servers, Solo for the most part but I fight for the team

• Same here.
    So very disappointed of game releases these days.
    At least they could use the social media to keep us updated.

• "InstanceCreate failed" all over the place, if this would be only the servers..

• Login. but ping over 500-900ms Just fix it Anet....its not funny

• If the population was high on friday , they should have expected this and increased the limit some how. This is disappointing and damaging

• Can't log in, got error 42:5:7:718:101...

• i cannot get past Char select screen, game crashes and displays an error when selecting a Char, then goes back to login client screen.

• And anet still hasnt replied to this forum

• Guild Wars 2‏ @GuildWars2 9 min
    Reminder: Only two weeks left to participate and submit your entry for the Design-A-Weapon Contest on http://ow.ly/LlWT30flItX #GW2 #GW2PoF

on twitter.
    priorities.
    thanks anet, we really need a reminder for contest at this point.

• same here... i always have network error "code=1:11:1:400:101" and after error "code=42:4:11:143:101"...
    it's 2 days that i cannot play... spike lag every 4-5 minutes of game and disconnected...

in my guild there are many like me that cannot play... so please fix this... or change name of the game into "lag wars 2"... xd

• Its a amazing game when its working right but the game of log in log out is getting to much

• John.8507John.8507 Member ✭✭✭

Not had any issues really since Friday

• Bk in don't know how long for like

• Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

Bumping this up because the latest patch did absolutely nothing to fix this:

1. Still a gamble as to whether or not you can log into the game in the first place.
    2. Waypoints don't work.
    3. Infinite loading screens at random.

• @Oglaf.1074 said:

1. Still a gamble as to whether or not you can log into the game in the first place.
    2. Waypoints don't work.

This, for hours on end.

• @Manasa Devi.7958 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:

2. Waypoints don't work.

This, for hours on end.

Same. again. ANET what wrong wiith you ?

• Even after new patch login server unavailable

• Same here, stuck in the map i'm at. Can do some pvp out of lions arch without too much troubles. But can't do the story or go to any other map/instance.

• Hi,
    There are a few threads about the specific errors that players are having. A thread gathering different errors is not helping so I'll close it and ask everyone to first check if there are existing threads about the specific issue they're having (and if not, please do create one).

Thanks

Stéphane Lo Presti
    Content Marketing Manager, French

This discussion has been closed.
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.