Urgent Crash Bug Detected

Ghos.1326

One of my guild members has had this happen six times now as well, and in her case, the client itself closes out entirely without an error listed. I posted also on Reddit looking for help for her, as she's gotten to the point that she doesn't want to play just because she can't continue. Oddly I got mine the first time I tried it last night, and my husband meanwhile is struggling with what a CC is. facepalms But, any help would be appreciated. She sent in a bug report in game, and I think through the website as well. All we can tell is that it's happening at this exact spot as well - at the end of "The Departure." I've considered rolling back my story to that point to try to bring her through, but I don't want to risk picking up the bug somehow in mine as well. She's rebooted her computer, router, modem, and even ran the repair on her game client, but nothing has helped yet.

Edit: One of the necros we spoke to said that they had to revert their story to the storyline before, so in this case to restart the story step of "The Way Forward" (hero panel -> story journal). He heard a lot of necros are having issues but he thinks it's necros are killing things faster than the coding is anticipating.

I was getting that too when I was standing in front of the cage waiting for the NPC to finish talking. I got it 3 times on two different days. Then I tried to go straight to the gate to the portal and wait there until it opens. No disconnect this time and I was able to finish the instance.

• 1 year later...