[Megathread] Firebrand bugs

Darek.1836

Was hoping there would be no bugs for us at launch, but alas that won't be the case. Let's help ArenaNet with any bugs that we find.

Tome of Courage

• Gains no stability when Indomitable Courage is equipped

All Tomes

• Strange bug where your tomes will have 0 pages left, but won't leave the tome automatically. Trying to use a tome skill will put the skill on a 4s cooldown without activating. Happens seemingly randomly and when reviving after dying in tome.
  • Page UI shows 0 pages after using a waypoint while in a tome. Only affects UI.

All Mantras

• If you go into downstate with 1 charge on a mantra, when you rally the tooltip will say you have 3 charges from the time you were downstate. However, the mantra will use it's final charge as if they haven't recharged and go on full cooldown.

Mantra Of Solace

• Cast aspect of the skill (the instant casts) does not work with Healer's Retribution
  • Charging the mantra (long cast) doesn't proc Liberator's Vow and Protector's Impact

Post 'em bugs boys

@PaperBishop.1574 said:The heal mantra does not properly work with Healer's Retribution - the heal skill only gives retaliation when the initial channel is cast. The mantra charges don't give retaliation at all, even when the new cooldown for Healer's Retribution is taken into account.

Healer's Retribution: Added a 20-second internal cooldown to this trait.

@Manimarco Devil.1790 said:

@PaperBishop.1574 said:The heal mantra does not properly work with Healer's Retribution - the heal skill only gives retaliation when the initial channel is cast. The mantra charges don't give retaliation at all, even when the new cooldown for Healer's Retribution is taken into account.

Healer's Retribution: Added a 20-second internal cooldown to this trait.

If you read his post, he already mentioned the cooldown. I also have this issue with the mantra, despite the 20 second cooldown. No charge will activate it.

There are a few bugs with the "on heal" traits:

• Liberator's Vow and Protector's Impact doesn't work when preparing a the Mantra of Solace;
  • (already said) Healer Retribution doesn't work on Mantra of Solace charges;
  • Smiter's Boon is the only one not bugged (works when preparing the Mantra of Solace or using its charges).

Terrible idea that this thread got moved to bug subforum. The entire purpose was to have guardian mains notice this thread and report their bugs in one place. Absolutely no one will see this thread and probably won't report their bugs anymore. The mods really need to understand when to move threads.

@Garimeth.8725 said:Hallowed ground does not proc Stalwart Speed except on initial cast, despite it pulsing stability.

It's not a bug. Stalwart Speed has a 5 seconds cooldown.A bug I found is with ToC skill 5. I don't know how but sometimes the Ashes of the Just buff that I give allies proc burning on me. The burning damage from it isn't shown in my combat log somehow (other conditions damage is shown normally).

Symbol of Vengeance is still bugged. In comparassion to Mace Symbol, as it show in tooltip, should do the same damage, but does less than half. It only does its "true/normal" damage on the first hit, then the damage fall to less than half in the consecutive hits.

For example, in my build I did 500 damage on the first hit and ~180 on the consecutive hits. It should do around 500 damage on all hits to be able to do the same damage as mace symbol, like the tooltip shows.

• 4 years later...
On 9/25/2017 at 6:36 PM, Bear on the job.6273 said:

I will have all tomes available to use, but no passives on me. The only way I can seem to fix this is by swapping Firebrand trait line out, and then back in.

Yes, same problem here. But since today after 15 or 20 seconds the passive tome effect vanishes after the "fix" by swapping to another trait line and then go back. Also mount and demount doesn't work anymore either, or go back to character selection screen.

(Unfortunately I can't post a picture or a video clip.)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1