Crystalline Memories Disconnects [merged]

seabhac.5346

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. Ive had it happen 2 or 3 times during the first story event also on separate characters. Having to redo story stuff across your alts is bad enough, we dont need to redo it all multiple times on each toon also... This ones particularly frustrating since theres a big fight before it.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:I wonder if the post that Mike O'Brien made would apply to your situation. Could you please give it a read and see if what Mo points out is relevant to your situations?

Thanks for the reply Gaile... but, no I don't think so.

This has happened to me each and every time I try to complete this episode so that I can finish the PoF story. I've tried several times over the past few days, and again after Mo's post, and the behavior hasn't changed... still DC-ing after killing the crystal elemental and interacting with Glint's memory crystal. Glint says a few word and bam... DC. Pretty frustrating since it takes quite a bit of time to work through the episode and then get no credit so that I can progress the storyline.

@Sinder.9386 said:I agree with seabhac i have had this same issue at the same spot every time i go through the mission i have tried this three times now, so frustrating.

i have the code it gives me when it crashes to character selectCode = 7:11:3:191:101 hope this helps finding the bug

I have had the same with this mission and now I am also suffering the same problem with The Departing.Really frustrating, that instance takes half an hour to get to that point where I get dc'd, and I am now forced to do it for the third time.

Add to that the many issues with instance creation failing (which is another problem alltogether that does seem to be fixed).. it's really not a pleasurable experience right now to play PoF.