GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

A plain brown horse skin for the raptor mount.

It'd be really funny. In most games the default mount you get in the story/buy first and cheaply is a plain brown horse. Then you have to spend a lot of time/gold/real money to get cool exotic animals like raptors. GW2 is halfway to flipping that on it's head by making the first mount a freaking raptor (and giving us other unusual animals for the other mounts), but I'd love to see the other side of that as well - the horse as a special gem store skin.

It'd also be appropriate since horses in GW lore seem to be some kind of mythological beast. People know what they are but we never see them in-game. They are rumoured to exist, or to have existed, in distant lands (in one of the books, Edge of Destiny I think, the character seeing horses in the distance was used to illustrate that an asura gate had taken them way, way off course) but no one seems to know any definite information about them. I heard one fan theory that humans brought horses with them when the gods brought them to Tyria, but they only ever lived in Orr and were wiped out in the Cataclysm (which does go a long way towards explaining the necrid horsemen). So from a lore perspective it'd actually be appropriate.

Plus I like horses and I'd like to have one.

I would like to suggest, add two dyable slots for the legs for cosmetic items only, namely tights/pantyhose and stockings, and I would like to suggest it being two layers with an opacity slider in order for the player to be able to mix and match. Making it Unisex would also be an inclusive step towards having a larger pool of aesthetics to choose from for both sexes.

This will open the possibility for implementing a rather simple niche (With far less effort than building an entire outfit or weaponset) for selling a variety of pantyhose (argyle, stripes, fishnet (thin, mid, large), faux thigh high effect (Kitty tights, or maybe take it down a different alley and make quaggan two-tone tights or whatever), ribbed, openwork, crochet/sweater, spiderweb, gradient/ombré, vines/thorns, roses, tattoo appearance, ethnic patterns, festive, lurex, backseam, frontseam, back bow, front bow... You've got endless options for creative input, especially if items have more dye options, shimmer effect, pattern, base, tricolor patterns, depends...

And then for stockings it could be that you could mix and match wether they have an elastic top by default or lace top, lacetop being different patterns of lace available through the gemstore, would be neat if the lace could also be dyed seperately, and as previously mentioned, a variety of patterns to mix and match (Could be borrowed, as in tights and stockings sharing the texture). Another occurence for the tops of the stockings treated seperately is the option wether they are on suspenders (Of which there exists also a variety, starting from just 2 suspenders (one on each leg) up to 6 straps on each leg, and then the option that the suspenders are like this https://www.uktights.com/tightsimages/products/normal/la_Leg-Avenue-Dual-Strap-Heart-Garter-Leg-Suspenders.jpg which are trending right now on instagram, they're like suspenders that don't go towards a girdle/belt.

I assume from a technical perspective (having already seen that some clothing by default has tights) and mixing/matching wouldn't require any edit to existing items because of no possible overlapping issues because they are skin tight, that this is feasible and should be a non-issue, would you wish to add more items in store and expand the visual repertoire of the game.

Personally I appreciate wider options for mix and matching especially when it comes to my characters, dresses by default either have or don't have legwear, and it's inconsistent across the races, sylvari don't have legwear on some skirts, sylvari have notoriously uncosmetic appearance to their legs that this would allow to overcome. Also adding a choice of dyeable legwear would allow for a wider range of color schemes to the characters wardrobe.

They're fashionable among males aswell so if the option is Unisex, you cater to a larger audience. That would be a big move I believe.

Thank you :3

Since release of the game I have had a character I had dreamed of visually designing out. There has been nothing in game that has come close to helping that be achieved until I saw the hands and feet on our zombie companions! When I saw this I realized that was what I needed to help create the character. I also happen to love the Awakened character design/minions a lot! So please turn these into glove and boot for us!

Image BelowFkulzEG.jpg

maybe a npc that to exchange all the hair kits i have that i dont need since i already have a permanent one, maybe make it like gem store redemption to exchange an item with another ( 6 dye kits for one total make over kit for example) same goes for ppl who have other permanent contracts.

Xunai Tethering Stone

This would be an account bound item that allows a player to place a single marker on the PVE world map to which any character on the account could teleport to and from temporarily. The marker should have a unique look (limited selection of icons and colors, like the commander tag) and be "ping-able" in chat.

Xunlai Tethering Stone markers would be limited to the position of the character using them and might work best when players place them in Shared Inventory Slots. The Idea here is that ToonA could place a marker on Map1, move to a new position on Map2, teleport back to the marker's position and return to Map2 at will. It's more of an exploration aid than anything else. This would help players who like specific sites or often find themselves referring guild members to locations. It would also help YouTube and Twitch videographers. It would also help crafters who prefer specific crafting tables between their material gathering sessions. It would not help botters collect materials because node behaviour is already designed to avoid node exploitation.

The ability to ping the marker in chat would really help with telling other players where to go without verbose text or vague directions from common waypoints.

To maintain the integrity of various aspects of the game, stones could be excluded from jumping puzzles and world boss/champion sites.

An additional, related item might be a Xunlai Security Monitor which allows players to see the location of their Xunlai Tethering Stone marker as if they were standing in that position. This would actually fill the screen with a view of the area that can be panned/zoomed but not traveled. It would also provide an option for turning the player avatar on or off. HUD toggling would work normally, as would damage indicators at the borders of the screen. Granted, this might not be feasible due to how map loading and memory allocation work.

White and Black Feathered Wings Backpack/Glider Combo

Bring this back please! It has been a while since they've been on sale and I've already seen the golden feathered wings back/glider combo, hawk wings backpack/glider combo and the magic carpet glider combo twice for sale already.

I would like to see a permanent pass tome that could combine permanent passes such as Lava Lounge, Mistlock Sanctuary, etc. into a single item. It could function similar to the Living World Season 3 portal tome. Being able to combine multiple passes into a single item that could take you multiple places would be valuable. That by itself would be good, but an idea above and beyond that would be instead of having the pass tome open a new window with options like the LWS3 portal tome does, instead have the options be on a right-click menu. So if you right-click the pass tome, you'd see choices such as Lava Lounge, Mistlock Sanctuary, or whatever permanent passes you'd added to your tome. There's an argument to be made to not lose the quick double-click functionality, so we'd want to figure out a way to "set a default" lounge so if you double-click it would instantly take you to your default lounge, but the others would still be available via the right-click menu.

@robert von strife.1729 said:A Gear Loadout/build slot/s, would save us alot of regear/respec clicks and be a good way to sell somthing really useful for the community!Some nice UI flavour for it with the possibility of saving/storing the gear/weaps inside each, i know its not little to ask but community would really love it!

that seems like something that should be part of the game not chargeable.

@Rognik.2579 said:Not sure if this'd be practical or even possible, but different underwear/swimsuit for the characters? Not sure if it'd get much use (at least for the right purposes), but it would be a natural extension of the Fashion Wars 2.

You don't like the yellow underwear? xD But seriously, yes please! Give us more underwear and swimsuits.

I hope it's not too many suggestions (?)

I'd also love to see new sets of underwear and swim suits like Rognik suggested. Especially, that swimming in the same clothes that you run around with is still kinda... weird ;p Would be cool if we would change automatically to swimsuits (war swimsuits :D) while in the water.

Also, I still want to be able to really pet animals, like, by gesture and would be cool if hugging of other players would be possible ^^ (with their approval). Would be cool if pets/animals would be even more interactive. (I really want to have a cat and/or a dog so all these cats in GW2 make me crazy)

A glider that makes you look like a superhero - a cape or a whole body suit with a cape. We need more capes in the game.

A fashion run in Lion's Arch. I noticed some people like to show off , so maybe a place where you can show off more and ppl could come and stare at you, and cheer??

More emotes in general. I would like to have a usual hand clapping to clap for people who play instruments. Emote for eating, singing, super stunned (I can't even), etc...

Fix animation for drinking! Why do I grab a bottle with one hand and then drink from another, empty hand?! ;p

New DANCE animation/s for all or each race? Breakdance/jazz/electric boogie(?)