GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Beacons (Temporary Waypoints)

Beacons are ‘rented’ Waypoints characters carry with them throughout the vast wilderness to help traverse the desert. They are only visible by the owner and therefore cannot be used by any other adventurer.

The beacon would remain until you change maps and then return to your inventory, only have one beacon active at a time, have the same rules as permanent WPs (IE can’t be used in combat, cost is collected upon use and is per distance).

Rules could be set upon beacons on an individual basis; some beacons are time gated, others have a distance limit, others only usable in areas controlled by “X” forces, or will become contested/void if combat erupts within a range.

A charr hovercraft skin for the Skimmer. Can't stand the default skin, but I think a charr themed hovercraft would look amazing.

A normal kangaroo skin for the Springer. The extremely out of proportioned look of the Springer annoys me greatly.

A different sand rune beast skin for the Jackal. A sand rune hoooooorse maybe?

@Game of Bones.8975 said:Beacons (Temporary Waypoints)

Beacons are ‘rented’ Waypoints characters carry with them throughout the vast wilderness to help traverse the desert. They are only visible by the owner and therefore cannot be used by any other adventurer.

The beacon would remain until you change maps and then return to your inventory, only have one beacon active at a time, have the same rules as permanent WPs (IE can’t be used in combat, cost is collected upon use and is per distance).

Rules could be set upon beacons on an individual basis; some beacons are time gated, others have a distance limit, others only usable in areas controlled by “X” forces, or will become contested/void if combat erupts within a range.

They had something similar to this in Aion. They called them kisks and you could bind to them for 1 hour, then they were destroyed.

1 time Race changer. Probably mentionad mroe than 1 time but here's my +1 for this. Or even better - merge it with total makeover kit. Because now it doesn't seem... "total". And redoing all map completion with 2 chars that I want to change is waaaay too much. I'd pay even 1k gems for this.Btw - easy to implement stuff with huge profits :D

Would really like to see some new skins for the existing mounts or even a dragon mount, Halloween is coming around the corner and could re-use some existing skins like the devil dog for the jackal mount or the gargoyle for the griffon mount. I would personally love a robot raptor with a watchwork theme.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Devil_Doghttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gargoyle_Tonic

@Rognik.2579 said:Not sure if this'd be practical or even possible, but different underwear/swimsuit for the characters? Not sure if it'd get much use (at least for the right purposes), but it would be a natural extension of the Fashion Wars 2.

You might want to jump on the bandwagon with me and others suggesting underwear and swimsuits, I've suggested also tights/pantyhose in dyeable layers two cosmetic slots one for tights and other for sockings/stocks layerable, opacity slider and purchaseable patterns, for stockings purchasable options for suspenders, lace tops, etc... patterns interchangeable between both, since they're easy to do and there are so many tights to take inspiration from I see a good niche, same goes for underwear and swimwear... Aspects so neglected... I have made a full post detailing my suggestion on page 14 in case you want to know more and give me your opinion on wether you see it feasible.