Created a New Krytan Typeface — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Created a New Krytan Typeface

Hi all,
I think there may already be a few knocking around on-line already, but I've composed a New Krytan Typeface for anyone to use.
The first version features the existing 0-9A-Z characters as portrayed in the game, plus a handful of punctuation and non-English characters I've created based upon the existing glyphs.
Here's the first version; http://properdave.com/gw2/
Once I've expanded the character set to cover more glpyhs, I'll see about doing a better-fitting set so it presents better. Currently the characters of the typeface are box-like.
If anyone makes use of this, drop me a message. It'd be nice to see it in use. :)
All credit for the main glyphs go to ArenaNet.

Europe / Aurora Glade : Proper Dave | Garrfunkel | Cuddly Ball Of Fur | Kaltosh | Celsus Lignum | Guard Salad

GW2Maps.com | New Krytan Typeface | Guild Emblem Generator and Font Pack

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.