Derelict Delve - Goodbye Sleep! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Derelict Delve - Goodbye Sleep!

I was getting some mastery points with a guildie and we arrived at Derelict Delve , found that shiny and the journey started,just finished it after hours,no guides,nothing ,in 2 hours I have to go to work..no sleep...and all I can think of is THANK YOU ANET for making me feel exicited and satisfied ,thank you for all the hidden things you added to the game. PoF maps are truly amazing and not having a Meta to make everything a rush/farm made me explore it and see all the beautiful things you guys did.Great Job and you made me feel that excitement that I felt when I played GW2 for the 1st time. (keeping it short to not spoil )

Comments

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

Whutt?? .

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Palador.2170Palador.2170 Member ✭✭✭✭

That's the ruins in the snowy area, right? Place looked pretty fun from what I saw of it when I grabbed the mastery point there.

Lip synching is just mime karaoke.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.