selectable harrier stats on vale guardian chest of boots — Guild Wars 2 Forums

selectable harrier stats on vale guardian chest of boots

harrier stats are on the build website and with power as main stat i thought they would be on the assaulters selection, but couldn't find the stat. Is it under a different selection or is it not available right now?

Comments

• Sephylon.4938Sephylon.4938 Member ✭✭✭✭

They're available to raid accessories, legendary and precursor armors, including pvp and wvw, and ascended armors from those game modes. Ascended harrier stats can be obtained through stat swap methods using the harrier inscription which is discovered through crafting. more info here:
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Insignia_of_the_Harrier

I am a giant tomato filled with love. I have come to sell you a house made out of pancakes.

• Lexan.5930Lexan.5930 Member ✭✭✭

thanks, was hoping i could get some gear with the chest i got the other night, ah well

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.