Who Knew? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Lore

Who Knew?

According to the Hitchikers Guide to Tyria... the Skritt are the smartest species of all the races! I wanna play a Necromancer Skritt!

Comments

• Zoltreez.6435Zoltreez.6435 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 28, 2017

@Evolseed.9104 said:
    I wanna play a Necromancer Skritt!

So you want to be a Skaven ?

• Rognik.2579Rognik.2579 Member ✭✭✭

The skritt are a tricky race. Individually, they are some of the dumbest entities in the world. Get enough together in a clutch, though, and they grow in number. This is the main reason a skritt could never work as a playable race, because they can't venture off alone and remember half their skills!

• Kuulpb.5412Kuulpb.5412 Member ✭✭✭

@Rognik.2579 said:
    The skritt are a tricky race. Individually, they are some of the dumbest entities in the world. Get enough together in a clutch, though, and they grow in number. This is the main reason a skritt could never work as a playable race, because they can't venture off alone and remember half their skills!

I think you needed to say "Grow in intelligence" as "Getting more together means they grow in number" is like saying "Fire is hot".

• Rognik.2579Rognik.2579 Member ✭✭✭

@Kuulpb.5412 said:

@Rognik.2579 said:

I think you needed to say "Grow in intelligence" as "Getting more together means they grow in number" is like saying "Fire is hot".

sigh I don't typo, I homonym.