GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@del.4068 said:I finished PoF yesterday, and discovered most of the maps and NPCs and I kept saying "I want this NPC's clothes!!" -- I know I posted this before but I want to say it again, as a roleplayer I would like to have more options to dress up my characters for the appropriate RP they are doing.

Please give us Common Clothing Bundles through gem store. We already know these are in game, worn by NPCs and they could change according to the male/female model that was picked by the players;

• Kryta Nobles Edition — Includes 5 to 10 aristocratic Human wear used by NPCs.

• Kryta Commoners Edition — Includes 5 to 10 commoner Human wear used by NPCs.

• Kryta Spiritual Edition — Includes 5 to 10 Human wear used by Priest/Priestess NPCs.

• Sylvari Edition — Includes 5 to 10 Sylvari wear used by NPCs (Sylvari Mentors included), could be separated into two bundles as "Dreamer" and "Nightmare." There is already a serious lack of sylvari-shaped-home-grown-looking gear for Sylvari.

• Charr Edition — Includes 5 to 10 Charr wear used by NPCs, I cannot detail this one because I have very little knowledge over Charr attires. Perhaps it can be separated into bundles named by their legions?

• Asura Edition — Includes 5 to 10 Asura wear used by NPCs.

• Norn Edition — Includes 5 to 10 Norn wear used by NPCs.

And of course for PoF;

• Elona Royals/Nobles Edition — Includes 5 to 10 aristocratic Elonian wear used by NPCs.
  • Elona Commoners/Refrugees Edition — Includes 5 to 10 commoner/refrugee Elonian wear used by NPCs.
  • Elona Spiritual Edition — Includes 5 to 10 Elonian wear used by Priest/Priestess NPCs.

Sunspear outfits are great, but they are the only set we have for Elonian characters we are RPing, and rest of the clothing the human characters can wear is to Krytian compared to Elona. It would be even better if we could mix-match these but that might create trouble due to light/medium/heavy skin limitation, so I'd prefer to see these as Outfit options (unless an 'Adaptive Gear Skin' option is on the make).

PS.: I gave the 5 to 10 numbers as an example, I am fairly sure Sylvari doesn't even have NPCs wearing 10 different common clothing...

YES YES YES TO ALL OF THIS. Some npc armors deserve to be worn by the players... seriously.

More guild slots! As in, the ability for an account to be in more than 5 guilds. That's really something I'd appreciate!

I know a lot of the people I play with have their guild slots maxed out, and I actually have two accounts, and both of them have 5 guilds (although the second has 3 that are intended for various storage purposes, but still :D) .

...also maybe some kind of container for all my travel items? ^^ Or just making travel items unlockable, like miniatures, would probably be better :P

-Witch's Broom glider plz.

-If we ever get mount skins, either a snow/owl griffon or a forged jackal.

-I would love to see some gw1 themed skins return even if its in outfit form, that game had a lot of pretty skins that would look cool with new graphics.As an example maybe some of the Elona themed skins to match the expack?Necromancer_Vabbian_armor_f.jpg

Elementalist_Vabbian_armor_f.jpg

Warrior_Vabbian_armor_m.jpg

I'm going to make every suggestion a separate post :)

For the living story unlocks instead of only having the strait unlock purchases also make a "run version", where you pay less gems to unlock the content but have to complete it to unlock it permanently for each chapter within a time limit.

Black lion randomizer, take the rewards given from black lion chest or daily log-in rewards then randomly re-roll them for a chance at different equally valued items of the same cost. You gain money by the selling the randomizer then lose none since their just re-rolling for equally valued items that are different. Make it 20 slots or something.

Voice modifiers, basically an item like glider skins that are available but limited in the game through normal routes or unlocks. Then people can pay for specialty ones in the store, it would be really fun especially if other players could hear them.

Joke commander icons for the map, make a tone of them, make a few available in the game then sell specialty ones. It won't reduce the value of being a real commander and people already abuse the badges in general, may as well put them to use. Just add a setting in the graphics UI so players can choose which badges they want to display, commander, mentor or joke.

Event items bank tab - not for currency items like candy corn - just a tab to store the useless but fun items that pile up in the game. It not like minis or skins but things like endless transformation tonics for Halloween, or the birthday blaster rifle.

@emikochan.8504 said:Build templates are already in the game, they're called Character Slots ;)

Hmm. Interesting take on build templates. In terms of making a BLTC product to suit this, how about an object allows you to preview one of your other character's hero panel while playing as another character. This would make it easy to copy traits from toon B onto toon A because you could copy what you see.

I don't think this is an elegant solution; but, it is functional and perhaps more readily doable than a full set of tools for saving/loading builds. It's like a bandage with superhero stickers on it rather than a spell that instantly heals any damage. ;)

A decorative chair for our characters to sit on? Like for example a Foefire Throne that have special effect that I just bought from Gem Store and take a sit at anywhere to show off to your friends! That'll will be so cool and to improve role plays + fashion xD

P.S. Price wise for endless design of decorative chair is up to you Anet folks, had similar idea for our characters to sleep on bed... but chair is better lol