GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I still just want a plain catsuit.

I don't mean something to make me look like a cat - I mean just a normal, jumpsuit type, catsuit.

One that is feminine and close fitting; but minimal.

I also want totally plain, close fitting pants, with no skirt attached (especially for light and heavy armour).

Maybe with a slightly V shaped waistband, or something, for interest.

In this game, most females chars, essentially, have two options - bulky skirts/partial skirts, or Profane Armor.

I think people assume I want to run around showing off my Mesmer's thighs all the time; but, the truth is, that it is the only light armour pant option that doesn't have a bulky skirt/butt wrap.

Other than one, actually, which has a strangely thick waistband...

So, is only really wearable with the matching chest piece.

Themed sets for mount skins, ie. Halloween themed set for all 5 mounts that you can either purchase individually or in a complete combo package. On a similar note: with other mount theme sets, I would love to see a "Branded" set of mount skins. I love the branded griffon, and would love to see branded versions of the other mounts :)

@tenofswords.2854 said:Themed sets for mount skins, ie. Halloween themed set for all 5 mounts that you can either purchase individually or in a complete combo package. On a similar note: with other mount theme sets, I would love to see a "Branded" set of mount skins. I love the branded griffon, and would love to see branded versions of the other mounts :)

I'd love a set that turns your mounts into golems or steampunk automatons.

-I'd like to see Risen Priest/Priestess from Orr Outfits- specifically Balthazar and Lyssa, if no others.

• I've not seen the Raiment of the Lich or Assassin's Outfit in a while (I understand Gem Store stuff rotate in and out regularly) any chance those will be making a comeback- that and the Unbound Gathering Set?
  • Some Egyptian-themed armor would be pretty cool. Personally I prefer individual pieces of a set vs outfits.

Having returned after 4 years away there is a glaringly obvious issue for returning players:

• Mystic Coins
  • Mystic Clover
  • Spirit Shards
  • Laurels

It is much more difficult for returning players to catch up because of lack of availability of these items (and yes I know you can buy mystic coins on TP but the price is high especially when you need 350+)

It would be nice to have them available on the Gem Store - perhaps as a limited number purchase (like 5 stacks max of 250 coins, 5 stacks max of 75 clovers) or maybe even some RNG box - just something better than the ridiculously slow trickle we currently have. Even account bound would be acceptable as it would still allow people to obtain their legendaries without having to wait 12 months for them to trickle in.

It is a bad enough grind gathering all the HoT Gifts without the eons it takes to get the clovers, coins and shards.

Laurels not such an issue but would be nice to have a way to catch up on recipes and such. Waiting a month to be able to get a set of Ascended Armor recipes is not really a good situation to be in.

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:

@caveman.5840 said:i would like a feature to pre-order items that are not for sale currently in the gem store , I am dieing for the shadow assassin outfit and don't want to miss it when it goes back up for sale

Perhaps there could be a right-click option on items in the Wardrobe that would "vote" to bring back a certain thing, and then ANet could tally those and see which are in demand. Wouldn't that make the company some money in gem sales? Of course there'd have to be a limit of one vote per item per account, but it seems like that could work. There are a few things I feel like I've been waiting forever for, or have missed their return.

I cant see y they would not want to do something like that , I think it could only help to improve sales

It's been forever since Aetherblade armor skins were on the Trade Post.

I've been playing since the release, and the only thing I regret in all my gaming time is not buying the Aetherblade heavy armor skin due to a tight financial situation i was in back then. Since then, I've never seen the set on the Trade post ever again.

Any chance the devs show us some love?

Account wide bag slots. Make them cost 10x the 'normal' amount for bag slots but let them be account wide. As it is Anet will get no money from people like me for bag slots because they are for one character. Yes, it would be less money for Anet than it would be for just character bag slots (as they are currently), but as most people with 10 or more characters won't ever pay for bag slots at all, they are currently getting Zero dollars from us. So, getting a less than the maximum that it would cost is bad, it's still better than getting nothing.

@Ashabhi.1365 said:More armor skins, less outfits. Some of us love Fashion Wars and would like to mix and match skins instead of being stuck with an entire outfit.Some suggestions:Luxon Elite Elementalist - LightElite Sunspear Monk - could be Light or MediumElite Kurzick Warrior - Heavy

Just sayin'

I'd also like to see a few less skimpy options in the Light armor category... It's really annoying when you don't want to do the skimpy armor look. I'd love some more on the Magitech theme for different classes (preferably a non-skimpy light version).

Also, perhaps a tornado glider