The Way Forward

Melora.7418

@Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:having same problem, I want to redo the way forward kesho city instance so I can do the jp achieve but its impossible to enter the hole now, the wind keep spitting me out..Anyone knows any way to repeat that instance after you finish the story?

I ... sort of do? You need a friend who is doing the story and hasn't done that step yet to invite you along when s/he is ready to jump in the hole. That's how I returned to do the JP that was borked on my first run through thanks to the Exalted guy hugging my body and blinding me.

@Donari.5237 said:

@Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:having same problem, I want to redo the way forward kesho city instance so I can do the jp achieve but its impossible to enter the hole now, the wind keep spitting me out..Anyone knows any way to repeat that instance after you finish the story?

I ... sort of do? You need a friend who is doing the story and hasn't done that step yet to invite you along when s/he is ready to jump in the hole. That's how I returned to do the JP that was borked on my first run through thanks to the Exalted guy hugging my body and blinding me.

But but I don't have any friends lol..I did it already, I went and did all the story steps before the instance, is the only way to re enter that instance solo :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

Currently you can only enter Kesho if your active story objective is "Leap into the pit leading to Kesho." I'll look into adding "or has completed this story step already" to allow players to enter Kesho at other times. There are multiple pieces involved (the wind gust, the visual effect, et al) so I can't give an ETA.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

same story, i can't get inside the story...please anet can you fix it? > @"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:

Currently you can only enter Kesho if your active story objective is "Leap into the pit leading to Kesho." I'll look into adding "or has completed this story step already" to allow players to enter Kesho at other times. There are multiple pieces involved (the wind gust, the visual effect, et al) so I can't give an ETA.

same bug, i can't get inside the story...please anet can you fix it?

@Strige.9382 said:same story, i can't get inside the story...please anet can you fix it? > @"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:

Just an FYI: Jeffrey Vaughn is no longer at ArenaNet.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Strige.9382 said:same story, i can't get inside the story...please anet can you fix it? > @"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:

Just an FYI: Jeffrey Vaughn is no longer at ArenaNet.

well, i didn't know... after 2 years seems a bit hard that they will fix..right?