Anyone else think they should tone down the White on these forums ? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Anyone else think they should tone down the White on these forums ?

change the back ground or making a bit more grayish or anything ?

it literaly burns my eyes out.... i cant be the only one.....

Comments

• Alchofas.8243Alchofas.8243 Member ✭✭✭

I love white themed forums.

Probably an option to change from night to day would be nice for your concern.

• Zoltreez.6435Zoltreez.6435 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 3, 2017

@Alchofas.8243 said:
    I love white themed forums.

Probably an option to change from night to day would be nice for your concern.

oh pls yes.......
    i don't like black realy dark forums either....
    but these forums are the other side of the extreme.....

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

My initial feedback was to ask for a more parchment color. I guess that doesn't fit the red and white theme of ANet's logo, though. I'd still appreciate it if they made things a bit more cream than this.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 3, 2017

You might consider posting in the official 'Feedback: New Forums' Sticky above. That thread has Dev(Official) interaction.

Good luck.

• StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13, 2017

@Donari.5237 said:
    My initial feedback was to ask for a more parchment color. I guess that doesn't fit the red and white theme of ANet's logo, though. I'd still appreciate it if they made things a bit more cream than this.

If you would like me to, I would be happy to alter my existing dark/gray FireFox theme to your color preference. The dark version is linked below. I initially focused on lessening extra space, distractions, clutter and altering colors (as well as moving the notification pop-up box from center screen to lower left) and I think it worked out well. I later found a thread by Khisanth and liked some of his layout alterations, so I added some aspects of them to my theme with additional adjustments..

As I began to mention, if you would me to alter the colors of my theme for FireFox (linked below) to your preference (with or without the layout alterations), I would be happy to tweak it until it is as you would like it to be.

Stylish is also available for Chrome, but my CSS is using a FireFox-specific rule so that the changes only affect this forum and not any other site. I'd need to look up the equivalent for chrome (or a non-browser specific domain limiter rule) if you are using Chrome and want to use the theme I would alter for you.

If you are interested, message me and I'll try my best.

WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.