Missed queue pop, 35mins dishonor?

Tom.9516

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:I just checked your dishonor history. You've got dishonor for both match abandoning and missing queues every day this month. The way the system works, when you get dishonor in a short period of time, your dishonor penalties get progressively longer.

Allright, that must be it. Guess i need to click faster and get a new computer :')thnx for the quick response guys

@Tom.9516 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:I just checked your dishonor history. You've got dishonor for both match abandoning and missing queues every day this month. The way the system works, when you get dishonor in a short period of time, your dishonor penalties get progressively longer.

Allright, that must be it. Guess i need to click faster and get a new computer :')thnx for the quick response guys

i know the feels lol, when i tried to load a game and it wouldn't connect i had to get a new pc...tho i was trying to run gw2 on win ex on a pc i built in 2009 so i guess it was due for a minor upgrade lol

• 2 years later...

@"NaramSin.2693" said:Missing queues it's just stupid, You can let me wait FOREVER staring at monitor but i can't miss a queue prompt? seems a great idea.

and there isn't any punishment for "actively afking" once you're in a match. the system really didnt "fix" any issue. all it does is punish players who look away for more than 30 seconds. there really shouldnt be a punishment at all for missing the queue prompt.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:I just checked your dishonor history. You've got dishonor for both match abandoning and missing queues every day this month. The way the system works, when you get dishonor in a short period of time, your dishonor penalties get progressively longer.

When there will be "dishonor" for bots, hackers and so on? i understand that missing queue it is an outrageous and very serious violation of the game rules, but maybe porting, flying, never die (when you can't do it really in the game with your profession) and so on it could also be considered a slight violation of the rules... don't you think?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@NaramSin.2693 said:

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:I just checked your dishonor history. You've got dishonor for both match abandoning and missing queues every day this month. The way the system works, when you get dishonor in a short period of time, your dishonor penalties get progressively longer.

When there will be "dishonor" for bots, hackers and so on? i understand that missing queue it is an outrageous and very serious violation of the game rules, but maybe porting, flying, never die (when you can't do it really in the game with your profession) and so on it could also be considered a slight violation of the rules... don't you think?

All botters and hackers paid for the game and if they buy gems then they are immune to banning due to anet loving the $$ over caring about pvp.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:

All botters and hackers paid for the game and if they buy gems then they are immune to banning due to anet loving the $$ over caring about pvp.

omfg imagine botting for virtually infinite gems then joinging in the market for leggies :'(

• 3 years later...

I also had a problem with some weird dishonor, I was in unranked game, a bug happened during the game where I could use the keybind for my heal, utilitarys skills and elite, i had to quickly alt f4 and reloead the game, it didn't long more than 1min, when I came back i had 17min dishonor, it said it was a "desertion", I did 97% of the game, I was there for the end.

Things are so weird sometimes

On 10/4/2017 at 1:09 PM, Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

I just checked your dishonor history. You've got dishonor for both match abandoning and missing queues every day this month. The way the system works, when you get dishonor in a short period of time, your dishonor penalties get progressively longer.

I miss Ben.

• Sad 1