PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

eko.7815

Hello All

Last night i was playing some ranked matches just fine with my DeadEYE theif i won about 8 matches and lost 2. Then all of a sudden i am unable to enter in to Queue for RANKED matches and UN-RANKED matches . When i click the buttons to go in matchmaking queue nothing happens. I tried to join with someone in a party and tell them to start the queue the samething happens to them but when they leave they party they are able to do a solo queue. I cant even do any solo queue. Funny thing is this i was in the fractal of the mist with some random players and was able to start a pvp queue but i cant start any solo queue? I have no idea what can be the cause of this. I haven't abandon any game so its not dishonor and please my level is 37 thats why im able to play ranked matches. Can arena net look in to this ?? it seems like this issue is my account and i really cant do anything but ask on here, or has any one encountered this issue before? any help would greatly be appreciatedthanks

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@eko.7815 said:Hello All

Last night i was playing some ranked matches just fine with my DeadEYE theif i won about 8 matches and lost 2. Then all of a sudden i am unable to enter in to Queue for RANKED matches and UN-RANKED matches . When i click the buttons to go in matchmaking queue nothing happens. I tried to join with someone in a party and tell them to start the queue the samething happens to them but when they leave they party they are able to do a solo queue. I cant even do any solo queue. Funny thing is this i was in the fractal of the mist with some random players and was able to start a pvp queue but i cant start any solo queue? I have no idea what can be the cause of this. I haven't abandon any game so its not dishonor and please my level is 37 thats why im able to play ranked matches. Can arena net look in to this ?? it seems like this issue is my account and i really cant do anything but ask on here, or has any one encountered this issue before? any help would greatly be appreciatedthanks

Same for me and will continue to post until solution

I can't even join as a duo at this point, so i'm locked out. When I tried with a guildie (who could join solo queue), his attempt to join a queue didn't reach me. We tried multiple variations of who invited whom to party and who tried to sign up for queue. None worked.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Ledavi.1803 said:I can't even join as a duo at this point, so i'm locked out. When I tried with a guildie (who could join solo queue), his attempt to join a queue didn't reach me. We tried multiple variations of who invited whom to party and who tried to sign up for queue. None worked.

Are you guys in different regions? EU vs NA.

In talking to the server folks, it sounds like most of the problems may be resolved. Though, we may still be having some intermittent issues.

I have the same issue; however, I can enter match queue with another player and it works for me. I have tried everything, including re-installing the whole game and it still doesn't work to solo queue in a PvP match. This is all game modes, ranked and unranked. Has anyone found a solution? Thank you in advance.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Ledavi.1803 said:I can't even join as a duo at this point, so i'm locked out. When I tried with a guildie (who could join solo queue), his attempt to join a queue didn't reach me. We tried multiple variations of who invited whom to party and who tried to sign up for queue. None worked.

In talking to the server folks, it sounds like most of the problems may be resolved. Though, we may still be having some intermittent issues.

I've been unable to queue for PvP for 2 days now. EU region. Tried again 5 minutes ago, still no success.

• ArenaNet Staff

To everyone still having problems: What behavior are you seeing when trying to queue?Is there a particular error message that pops up?Does the banner update to show that you're in Ranked, but has no indication of queue time?Is the button just completely unresponsive?

Any additional info you can provide will help us debug the issue. Thanks

• ArenaNet Staff

@Kheldorn.5123 said:I click the button and nothing happens, both for ranked and unranked. It's not greyed out, it's active, ready to queue. Tried both in open world and in HotM.

We've narrowed down the problem with your account and are actively working on a resolution. Several other accounts are also being affected. We're working on a fix, but unfortunately it's not an easy one, so I can't give you a good time frame yet.

@Kheldorn.5123 said:I click the button and nothing happens, both for ranked and unranked. It's not greyed out, it's active, ready to queue. Tried both in open world and in HotM.

We've narrowed down the problem with your account and are actively working on a resolution. Several other accounts are also being affected. We're working on a fix, but unfortunately it's not an easy one, so I can't give you a good time frame yet.

Thanks for looking into this! I'm happy you found the problem so I will wait for the fix patiently.

Permanent issue for me now going on 48 hours. NA server

@Cal Cohen.3527 said:To everyone still having problems: What behavior are you seeing when trying to queue?Is there a particular error message that pops up?Does the banner update to show that you're in Ranked, but has no indication of queue time?Is the button just completely unresponsive?

Any additional info you can provide will help us debug the issue. Thanks

As described by others - my Ranked and Unranked buttons look active and ready to queue. Clicking makes the normal subtle sound but nothing happens, and have tested again in various maps including HotM. No banner update. Oh, and using 64-bit Mac OS interface, although same response on normal Mac client.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Ledavi.1803 said:

@terrorshard.3854 said:It feels like maybe our accounts are flagged in the database somewhere. Like we have a permanent leaver penalty

It's actually nothing to do with dishonor penalties. The server issues we had 2 days ago caused some data issues that are affecting specific accounts. A fix is actively being worked on right now, but I don't have an eta yet. I'll update again when I do.

I have the same issue, non responsive buttons for all queues with no error messages or anything. I submitted a ticket yesterday with no response yet. 3 days now unable to queue.> @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Ledavi.1803 said:

@terrorshard.3854 said:It feels like maybe our accounts are flagged in the database somewhere. Like we have a permanent leaver penalty

It's actually nothing to do with dishonor penalties. The server issues we had 2 days ago caused some data issues that are affecting specific accounts. A fix is actively being worked on right now, but I don't have an eta yet. I'll update again when I do.

@Ledavi.1803 said:

Thanks, look forward to getting unlocked.