Herald's Inscription

FaceYourFear.6902

With HoT content now outdated it's kind of hard to complete the Glint's Bastion achievement as it requires meta completion in Dragons Stand to unlock the vendor to buy the Herald's Inscription. However, according to the wiki the Heroics Notary vendor in WvW is supposed to stock it but I don't see it in any of the lists.

Is the wiki wrong or is there something I'm missing to obtain the Herald's Inscription from WvW?

@LucianDK.8615 said:Are you sure you are going there at the correct times? I still see people being unaware that the hot metas starts at specific hours.http://dulfy.net/2015/11/09/gw2-hot-maps-timer-famme/

Ive started to continue with auric basin, as i noticed im 87/100 for saving the city of gold. And even late night people plays tarir and succeeds.

You replying to his question?I have the same problem, the Heart of Thors Recipes tabs from the Notary vendors are just empty. What is up with this?

@PimmoZ.5497 said:I have the same problem, the Heart of Thors Recipes tabs from the Notary vendors are just empty. What is up with this?

Some rewards buyable from WvW vendors had a WvW level requirement, which means that you need a minumum of xxx levels in that game mode before the vendor offers that stuff to you.

@FaceYourFear.6902 said:With HoT content now outdated it's kind of hard to complete the Glint's Bastion achievement as it requires meta completion in Dragons Stand to unlock the vendor to buy the Herald's Inscription. However, according to the wiki the Heroics Notary vendor in WvW is supposed to stock it but I don't see it in any of the lists.

Is the wiki wrong or is there something I'm missing to obtain the Herald's Inscription from WvW?

You have to have your WvW Provisions Master Ability Line maxed for him to sell HoT stuff... Which takes 55 ability points (wvw level 56).

Your mastery points are character specific though, so just send in a toon you'll never wvw with, max that proficiency, and use them to buy all your stuff.

@narcx.3570 said:

@FaceYourFear.6902 said:With HoT content now outdated it's kind of hard to complete the Glint's Bastion achievement as it requires meta completion in Dragons Stand to unlock the vendor to buy the Herald's Inscription. However, according to the
but I don't see it in any of the lists.

You have to have your WvW Provisions Master Ability Line maxed for him to sell HoT stuff... Which takes 55 ability points (wvw level 56).

Your mastery points are character specific though, so just send in a toon you'll never wvw with, max that proficiency, and use them to buy all your stuff.

Nice trick. Seems a bit odd that the game doesn't suggest this and just gives you a blank tab and the wiki says nothing about the requirements.

• 2 years later...