Your favourite story Character

The night blossom~ Followed by Zojja and Taimi. Eir was high in my standing, but...That was a few months for me and I still can't stop the hurt. I don't want to imagine how I'd react if Caithe died.We need to know Zojja's state. She's been out for two ingame years. When we found her, my heart shattered at her condition. I'm wondering if she's blind and that's why we haven't seen her. She said she couldn't see if you rescue her first.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Bottom to top:

1. Zojja. I spend years not knowing who she is, my first impression of her was a snarky know it all who was bitter because of loss. Not a good start, neither did something interesting happen with her lately. The character most away from me being worried about or invested in.
  2. Caithe. The most irresponsible and immature elder of a race I have ever seen, a sister murderer on top of that. I found it to be pretty bogus how our character just forgots how she nearly doomed Tyria.
  3. Rhytlock. The same type of secret bearer as Caithe, I feel totally umsympathetic for his supposed antihero antics. Terrible, unattentive father.
  4. Logan. I always thought of Logan as a terrible friend and a loveblinded potential traitor, but recent events made me feel a little bit sorry for the guy.
  5. Taimi. Terrible Mary Sue character. Is only that high on my list because she scores some sympathy points with me for being a disabled child and saddled with a moron of a superior.
  6. Braham. Lost his mom but found his balls, good for him. Pretty neutral on him, but would rather choose his side than ally with Caithe again.
  7. Rox. Although pretty bland, I have sympathy for her because of her father.
  8. Marjory. Was initially a fan, but this strange behavior lately has cooled my interest in her rapidly.
  9. Kasmeer. Has an interesting background.
  10. Canach. A reformed criminal who finally broke free of the debt to the government, also voctimized by Asura. I like him.

Eir would have been nr. 2 and Trahearne nr. 3 if they had been included.

@PopeUrban.2578 said:Riot Alice is not on this poll. Your poll is invalid and I refuse to participate.

Then do what Riot Alice would do. Make your own poll, with explosions! :)10/10 would dump Kasmeer for Riot Alice.And swap Braham out for that Norn guy who's always in prison, even if he's not actually a bear.

Taimi is always fun to interact with. really dislike jory and kasmeer since it always feels like they are being shoved into the spotlight. they also ruined braham with his edgyness in LS3-3. i also feel like they barely do anything with rox. Canach at first i felt was edgy but he did grow on me the more we spent with him.

@Rauderi.8706 said:

@PopeUrban.2578 said:Riot Alice is not on this poll. Your poll is invalid and I refuse to participate.

Then do what Riot Alice would do. Make your own poll, with explosions! :)10/10 would dump Kasmeer for Riot Alice.And swap Braham out for that Norn guy who's always in prison, even if he's not actually a bear.

I wanna swap braham out for one of those snowball throwing kids that do nothing but annoy their dad while he's trying to make dinner. Those kids would be down for whatever and their dad would be proud of whatever they did because he's Norn and they're building their legend.

@Randulf.7614 said:I voted, but obviously there is only one character above all the others

PRAISE BE TO JOKO! TAMER OF ZHAITAN! CRUSHER OF MORDREMOTH!

@pah.4931 said:Since my Lord and Savior Palawa Joko wasn't a choice (Praise Joko!)... I went with Canach.

p.s. I am surprised Canach is not around 98% with Taimi in a not-even-close second. :D

You didn't read well the thread description.Your words hurt me :pensive:

Canach, simply because he kind of reminds of of Geralt of Rivia, his gruff observations are the best dialogue since HoT.

I very much like him telling a non Sylvari commander how he won't turn on them, the racial undertones during that dialogue was amazing.

@Shirlias.8104 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:I voted, but obviously there is only one character above all the others

PRAISE BE TO JOKO! TAMER OF ZHAITAN! CRUSHER OF MORDREMOTH!

@pah.4931 said:Since my Lord and Savior Palawa Joko wasn't a choice (Praise Joko!)... I went with Canach.

p.s. I am surprised Canach is not around 98% with Taimi in a not-even-close second. :D

You didn't read well the thread description.Your words hurt me :pensive:

I read it at the top, you just didn't praise Him loud enough so it required repeating

PRAISE JOKO!

I can't really choose. I like Taimi a lot, though, my asura has a bit of ego-complex herself and doesn't like being outdone by a progeny. (Vini got 5.0 GPA and Highest honors in the College of Synergetics)Love Rytlock.Love Canach.Love Logan.Love Zojja.

Sorry, I can't pick. :S

The Assassin of Rata SumProud Member of Wards of the Mists [WARD]

@DearlyMe.5320 said:We need to know Zojja's state. She's been out for two ingame years. When we found her, my heart shattered at her condition. I'm wondering if she's blind and that's why we haven't seen her. She said she couldn't see if you rescue her first.

We won't know until the PC actually visits her or sees her like we did Logan. Beyond that, all we can do is speculate, which sucks because having nothing to work with but speculation and hearsay (Episode 1 of Living World Season 3) is not good storytelling, not to mention the way they left that particular story hanging is BS.

Yes, I'm super-frustrated with how Anet has handled Zojja and her (speculative) condition. :T

@TheOrlyFactor.8341 said:We won't know until the PC actually visits her or sees her like we did Logan. Beyond that, all we can do is speculate, which sucks because having nothing to work with but speculation and hearsay (Episode 1 of Living World Season 3) is not good storytelling, not to mention the way they left that particular story hanging is BS.

Yes, I'm super-frustrated with how Anet has handled Zojja and her (speculative) condition. :T

Exactly. I wanted to smack those two asura so bad. NPC gossip is not enough. I like it for the sole reason it adds something extra to the world. I imagine there are quite a few asura enjoying her fall from grace. But it's still not how you tie up loose ends unless you have some very good reason why. That's what annoys me most about PoF. I was hoping to learn something after her year of recovering.

Caithe, Canach, Rytlock, in that order. I don't care one way or another about Zojja, Rox or Logan, though finally getting away from "JENNAH!!!" this "JENNAH!!!" that can only be good for him, provided it sticks and he actually puts the Pact first now. And I actively have varying levels of dislike for the rest, especially Taimi and Braham.