GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

the hair if possible but i love to get a skin suit like this:01a670b30b26b9c0c4976456bd816998--sarah-

a bone armor outfit, really need this =)http://www.loverofdarkness.net/LOD/images/gallery/main/2b/229_8fd2ba3a6a55799137851b6307bb78c9.jpg

a few suggestions for raptor skins:latest?cb=20160816192050

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QutAGRlTMsY/VX5vLLnkf_I/AAAAAAAAELY/epIFZrGflC0/s1600/Velociraptor.jpg

velociraptor_portrait___jp3_male_by_tnil

all those beautiful gw1 armors as actual armors and not outfits!also legarmor without skirts, just jeans and a simple t-shirt for example.Design Armor for each race and not only for human and try to fit them on a charr :scream: the cultural armors are mostly great!Dyeable WeaponsBone Dragon StaffBackpacks that fit the back of a charr and dont hang in the airMountskin: Mistfire Wolf

Build templates, dye templates that you can save along with armor set - A, B, C, similar to how Warframe has the color scheme/weapon load out save option.Dyeable back items. If you're going to release more stupid wings at least make them dyeable.Make the outfit tonics into actual Account bound outfits that go into your outfit wardrobe and you can dye and use them like a regular outfit.More hair and facial options for other races other than human.Mount skins theme related that you can buy as a bundle or individually if you only like 1 skin out of the bunchRaptor = Deer/gazelle type skinSkimmer = Electric Eel thingJackal = kirin or spirit animalspringer = frog/toadgriffon = wyvernMelandru outfit.Melandru weaponsMelandru everything.Lyssa weapons.Grenth weapons

@Nikoru.9835 said:Alternate weapon holster options (i.e location/position), like holstering sword/greatsword on the low back horizontally

That would be cool. I'd quite like to have my rifle slung either vertically next to my bag, so it's not clipping through it, or slung against my characters chest.

In case not already been posted; Invisible Boots, Slippers & Stompers skins.Granted that means the current items (which cost a king's ransom) would effectively be defunct - since all they offer over the skin is a generic exotic - but I don't see why protecting one highly questionable design decision means we'll never have these skins 'properly' accessible.Could maybe offer some form of compensation e.g. add a footprint effect to the existing skins.

Dear Anet, I am litarly Begging you for just 1 item that I havnt seen in years. Please bring back the Top hat skin to the store. I've been waiting patiently with no results. My most wanted gem store items are the Top hat and foefire shoulders. But please bring back the Top hat. Id seriously be ready to pay 800 gems for the Top hat if it came around. I want it that badly.

Get rid of the useless raptor out of the chest as a common put it next to the rest of the pets in the card, Make the back pack sellable i just used 20keys and as it stand i will no longer buy any keys if the loot remains as is. Stop pushing the raptor please we all know the expansion is out already.

A tiny helper for sending every item which is moved by "deposits all materials" directly into the bankslots. So we dont stack dozens of slots full with mats which belong in the bank anyway. i mean.... cmon, who is not doing this every 2 minutes, just because the inventory is full again.It could ease a little pain of opening chests in pve and the chest-horrors of wvw.

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:Also, I'd love to see the cat ears return.

I would also love to see some sort of circlet skin. Not a crown, a circlet or diadem. I'd love a circlet or diadem skin for headgear. :)

@godofcows.2451 said:pls consider queing in merciless weapon skins again. they're kinda running low in stock in tp. Either that or maybe you have something similar in style in the future. Or heck, i'd say it even if it's so niche, Katana-ish skins for various weapons pls.

I second katana skins!

They already exist in-game, too. Tengu in HoT use them.Katana: [&AgGADQEAAA==]Dagger: [&AgFcDgEAAA==]

@Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:

I would also love to see some sort of circlet skin. Not a crown, a circlet or diadem. I'd love a circlet or diadem skin for headgear. :)

@godofcows.2451 said:pls consider queing in merciless weapon skins again. they're kinda running low in stock in tp. Either that or maybe you have something similar in style in the future. Or heck, i'd say it even if it's so niche, Katana-ish skins for various weapons pls.

I second katana skins!

They already exist in-game, too. Tengu in HoT use them.Katana: [&AgGADQEAAA==]Dagger: [&AgFcDgEAAA==]

Yeah the code for the Katana skins were leaked way back before HOT even launched. Sadly they never got put into the game and no reason has been given. So they are either buggy or they just want to taunt is with them.

@Jinroh.4251 said:

I second katana skins!

Yeah the code for the Katana skins were leaked way back before HOT even launched. Sadly they never got put into the game and no reason has been given. So they are either buggy or they just want to taunt is with them.

Tengu in HoT use them.

Item similar to Silver-Fed or Copper-Fed Salvage-O-Matic to recycle sigils/runes etc (minor or higher) to magic powder which is stackable (one slot) and then can be sold. Don't know if it will be good but maybe salvaging to unbound magic as those items cotain some magic which gives stats :) .