Skimmer Search: Missive for Ebele

Rick.6041

Has anyone else, had an Issue with not receiving "The Missive for Ebele" after completing the heart and buying the Skimmer saddle? I've redone that heart several times, hoping it would trigger the mail and no luck. I turned in a ticket a few days ago about it, but no answer yet. Just curious to know if I'm the only one.

You're not the only one. Although, I thought I had not received it... sure enough I checked my mailbox on the character I first did the skimmer heart quest on, and there it was in a message from Ardra. There was no mail notification that I had received anything!

I checked my mail 3 times before I made this post and couldn't find it. I made this post and sent in a ticket(not in that order), then checked my mail daily for a response and heard nothing about it. I check through my mail one more time and lo and behold, there it was, hidden in my mail on the day I did the heart. I swear to God I'm getting too old and senile. :/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Same here. Gone through all my mails, got one from Skimmer Trainer Ardra to meet her and buy a skimmer saddle, (still in inbox) however, I already have the skimmer and talking to her doesn't offer me the Ebele missive. As mentioned, searched all char inventory, mails and bank - no missive.

• 8 months later...

Is there a way to get another one? I did this on a character that I deleted and am trying to do the collection now on another. I have the skimmer, and have done the heart, but I haven't gotten any mail and if I did get mail on the other character then I never saw it.

• 6 months later...

I accidentally ate my Missive for Ebele too. Tried completing the heart for Skimmer Trainer Ardra, but didn't get another mailing. Instead decided to visit Ebele with nothing in my inventory and when I interacted with her, the option for "I have something for you" or similar popped up. The quest completed and gave me a new different letter. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ebele

• 1 year later...

16 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

This does not work?

If Missive for Ebele was already consumed before talking to Ebele, simply talk to her without with the item to complete the achievement.

It wasn't working for me so I just submit a ticket to arenanet support saying that I couldn't find my Missive for Ebele in any of my character's bag or mailbox and they send me another one in just a few hours 🙂 

Thanks again Arenanet !!

Hope this help you 

Edited by samiusdad.1639