[NA][PVX][GOAT][YB]: Now serving Donner Party of five — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PVX][GOAT][YB]: Now serving Donner Party of five

Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

Hello there brave one. You’ve found the hallowed halls of the Church of Bliss. You may be asking yourself what are our belief patterns? Can you swirl them around on a beach in the shape of a giant device that applies itself to the passionate needs of others? Yes. Yes you can. With us you can do anything. Believe in a new God. Develop your own internal Goddess. With our simple tips on life you too can become your true self in this modern age. For the small price of five silver a month…oh wait. I got my scripts messed up. That is the business proposal! My bad. Here we go…

Have you been looking for a group of individuals who are naughty despite their best efforts to manifest as gamers who fly by the cover of darkness? You’ve come to the right place. For I trust that we can mutually benefit from the following qualities: Love, death, aggression, amazing amounts of loot and some fantastic opportunities to manage inventory together.
Here at the Church we believe in hanging out, having a good time with friends plus once in awhile appearing like we know what we are doing. Which I definitely do not.

Some of our major accomplishments in this season of feasting and merriment:
1. Roasting some nuts nearby an open flame which then resulted in our guild leader losing all hair. Though it has been proven he is the hair club president by proxy, doxy and prang, we still haven't located out dental hygienist.
2. Being singularly so focused on shiny things that we have subsequently failed to ever leave Lion’s Arch other than the time it was destroyed. On that day we went to Denny’s. You may ask me what that is considering that Tyria clearly doesn’t have family sit down restaurants…except you are wrong. It is behind the player housing area.
3. Through the power of song and dance we defeated our first raid battle even though that may have looked suspiciously like breaking the luggage lock someone put on my adult toy drawer.
4. Unearthed our collection of Garbage Pail Kids only to find that they weren’t as humorous as we remembered. They were even better.
5. Hid inside the last remaining Blockbuster watching their last copy of Biodome.
6. Stopped reading patch notes and haven’t noticed any change in our performance. Mind you, we somehow tied the record for the longest time ever noted to get out of the spawn area in EBG. (Slightly over seven years even though our characters are definitely still in Beta testing)
7. It was in fact determined we needed more fish sticks. Please see me personally if you understand this joke.
8. I’m convinced that one of our members is a yeti and I need assistance in ferreting that out.
9. What is love?
10. Stealing fun, tying it down to the hood of our Pinto and squealing through the mean city streets.

If any of this sounds vaguely intriguing, should you want to profess your undying love or if in general you want to stand near us because our fashion looks superb please find us at the links below:

Our loving crafted Discord: https://discord.gg/SwBRfrt
In game mavens of mayhem: Fatherbliss.4701, Lorthrean.7418 and Araphelbliss.4016

Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

<1345

Comments

• Great guild to be BLEAT in :#

• I offer only the highest quality BLEATings. Generally when asked. Sometimes at my leisure.

• I am just JUST rejoining the game after years and years and im looking for a guild let me know! i will most likely need some help but mostly looking for fun people to hang with while i play.

• @logancoe.3268 said:
    I am just JUST rejoining the game after years and years and im looking for a guild let me know! i will most likely need some help but mostly looking for fun people to hang with while i play.

Sounds good! Hit me up in game and we can chat. :) Another satisfied customer!

• We just don't want any BLEATing hearts in the guild. We want Thunder!!

• {GOAT] is looking for TC people to have fun with. We are getting organized more for WvW, as was shown last night against NSP's superior numbers. If you want to make a difference in WVW AND HAVE FUN in comms - [GOAT] is the guild for you.

• [GOAT] is focusing on WvW and on TC, so we need peeps are interested in learning and/or experienced. We are the guild which always has fun. If that is what you want - the [GOAT] is for you.

• What this town needs is anathema. Hmmm, that sounded different when I said it in my head. Oh well. Come on in! The pathos is warm and slightly sticky!

• People keep telling me to put my armor back on when I lead. To them I say fie! Fie upon your house. Who needs that six piece bonus anyway?

• Join us this week as we explore the nuances of being a pirate in an enclosed space with only enough water to support a small raft, surrounded on all sides by walls. Also, what to do with a guild leader who insists that goats are the perfect animal capable of great wisdom while climbing mountain ranges.

• The Quaggan need a specific line dance.

• YAR _ WE BE PIRATES TODAY!

If on TC - join use for your share of BOOTY.

• Even our screen shots are casual. What we are missing in the grandest sense of the mysterious is you. All beards welcome. Anyone not already equipped with a beard shall have one supplied upon entry. Generally from some lurking being in the Mists who will carry your bags.

• Great Guild has been along time since i had the kind of fun in WvW i have had in the last few weeks since joining.

• We will be helping people open up their new specs and working on the new PVE content together! Come and check us out. I'll bring the bacon and pastries.

• @Fatherbliss.4701 said:
    We will be helping people open up their new specs and working on the new PVE content together! Come and check us out. I'll bring the bacon and pastries.

No cookies?

• @Dusty Moon.4382 said:

@Fatherbliss.4701 said:
    We will be helping people open up their new specs and working on the new PVE content together! Come and check us out. I'll bring the bacon and pastries.

No cookies?

They'll just have to join and find out now won't they? (I reserve those for the veteran members. Please see me later in the atrium.)

• Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 23, 2017

Now featuring daily runs to the toilet. Mystic toilet that is. The one that swallows loot for you at an alarming rate.

• Probably the best way to get to know us is through our Discord. The problem with that is we have had to institutionalize the last three potential candidates after a heated debate about charr vs. asura.

Also, asura are the best.

• Wait what I thought we concluded that Charr where the best

• @Kisada.2316 said:
    Wait what I thought we concluded that Charr where the best

Fight to the death? In the usual location? I'll bring the crumpets!

• One time I played a build that didn't rely on condition damage. Fortunately, I realized my mistake quickly. I had logged onto an old character that hadn't been updated yet! Now that I've come to accept Condisius as our savior, my life has been so much improved. Won't you join us so that we may show you the way?

• I've renamed my Scourge Mr. Clean due to how well he strips everything around him. But I still have awesome hair.

edited September 30, 2017

Holy kitten PEOPLE. Tonight we are leading the charge on EBG. I don't know about you but that gets me all itchy inside and makes me want to eat spaghetti. I hate eating alone. You know what that means. JOIN. Even if you just ridicule us in Discord. It is there we hold our secret ceremonies daily.

• Seeking the best and brightest who can then be used as a funnel for enemy tears to directly, discreetly, formally bring the liquid gold cash to your doorstep. Just don't tell the manufacturers of the Choya hammer that it is without a doubt the best tool ever. They'll get all uppity and no one wants that.

• One of the best aspects in the game is understanding whomever has the best hairstyle clearly wins in any duel situation. I often console myself with this thought as I'm running back from spawn.

• We are hereby applying a Minimum Flexibility Threshold to the guild. It will all make sense later, trust me.

• I don't know about you but I plan on celebrating National Taco day with my friends tonight. That could include you. Or you could wisely stay away because our methane production labs are going FULL STEAM.

• Firebrand is interesting other than the fact I now have this Choya following me around with marshmellows. I have no earthly clue why.

• Cats. Cats are nice. They often roam in my home instance.

• GOAT can also be - Greatest Of All Time . Yes that is us, be with jokes, puns, or bad memes. We do it all.

Also, we have the new GH introduced with PoF, Windswept Halls - it is a very impressive GH.

Join us!!!

• Currently accepting all classes for WvW play. Emphasis on Scourges/Firebrands/Spell breakers. Guild builds preferred but not mandatory.

Also looking for 1 or 2 more dedicated mesmers. Our current main Mesmer is stretched thin from work and school. Message Goatmander for specific info if interested.

• Tune in this week as we discuss important topics such as: Gobots vs. Transformers, which should have been made into a live action film?

• We've recently replaced all guardians with a potted shrubbery named Ed. So far the enemy doesn't seem to have noticed. Tune in next week for the final conclusion where we'll examine how condition skills can be applied to your thighs in order to reduce weight gain.

• We dress up in all pink and run around killing people. Sometimes they even give prizes for it. This guild might be better than burritos.

• I know these people. Dangerous and exciting, bearded and fierce, and baconey.

F L Ö Guild Leader/Commander Valkyrja Söngur [ODIN], a Tarnished Coast Server Admin, TC Council

F L Ö, Guild Leader/Commander Valkyrja Söngur [ODIN] a server admin Tarnished Coast
    How awful it is to be without, as blood-red rack races overhead; is the welkin gory with warriors' blood as we Valkyries war-songs chanted 

• We have an overabundance of chocolate that is often liberally applied to...I mean hello there! One of my favorite activities is finding new ways to combine old classes together, forming large robots that emit soundwaves capable of altering brain chemistry. Join today to find out these gaming secrets!

• Interesting. I've been waiting for a long time to be able to transfer to Tarnished Coast and have been looking around for a good guild to join up with as I'm way out of practice after picking the game back up. As long as you don't mind a casual player with not as much free time to play, this sounds up my alley. I'm sort of worried about my relative skill after being away for so long, though.

edited October 12, 2017

@Mouse.3271 said:
    Interesting. I've been waiting for a long time to be able to transfer to Tarnished Coast and have been looking around for a good guild to join up with as I'm way out of practice after picking the game back up. As long as you don't mind a casual player with not as much free time to play, this sounds up my alley. I'm sort of worried about my relative skill after being away for so long, though.

Howdy Mouse! Absolutely. I have a number of players who attend events when they can and touch base through Discord or guild chat to be social. My two main officers stepped back in earlier this year after being away for three years. I would actually say predominantly the people in my guild are either brand new or returning players. We often joke that this is where guild leaders go to retire. I believe I'm up to 8 souls who used to lead big guilds on the server back in the day. :) Come along and check us out! TC has changed quite a bit and yet it is still the server I love to call home.

edited October 13, 2017

Now serving number 49. Please see our executive chef in the back by the wind chipper.

• High House Dobby.5316High House Dobby.5316 Member ✭✭
    edited May 27, 2018

[Comment Deleted]

• Transferred to Tarnished Coast before it closed just to be able to run with the herd. Now with work clearing up a bit I will be able to take the plunge into WvW. I'm about as skilled as a sack of potatoes when it comes to any sort of PvP in this game, but this guild sounds like a riot. If you don't mind me being a casual player I look forward to join up with the guild.

• @Bungledorf.5340 said:
    Transferred to Tarnished Coast before it closed just to be able to run with the herd. Now with work clearing up a bit I will be able to take the plunge into WvW. I'm about as skilled as a sack of potatoes when it comes to any sort of PvP in this game, but this guild sounds like a riot. If you don't mind me being a casual player I look forward to join up with the guild.

I've noticed you in the Discord! We'll add you tonight and get you sorted right quick. Fortunately I have uses for potatoes. I mean I am Irish after all. Welcome to the herd! Mind the leavings. The maid service doesn't come until Wednesday.

• Possibly the best use of time in game is understanding how to properly RP walk. Or as we like to call it, the Not So Swift Drift.

• This week in the Goats of Thunder we'll be remaking the classic movie 'Princilla, Queen of the Desert' on a certain Red BL. Please join us and bring your flair. We'll keep the shades up for you.

• The best times are ahead of us. We take turns shaving each other. Metaphorically of course.

• Have any room for old farts? I'll be keeping an eye on you.

• @OldSchool.4268 said:
    Have any room for old farts? I'll be keeping an eye on you.

Of course! I'm 41 myself. The youngest in the guild is 18 and the eldest is over 50. :) I've got a pretty big mix across the board. The average age is probably late 20s/early 30s. Hit me up in game if you want. You can always give us a try for awhile and see what you think too.

• I'll do that. Toss me an invite if you see me first. I'm watching the Discord but as an old fart, I'm still getting used to it. This internet thing is just a fad, you know.

• @OldSchool.4268 said:
    I'll do that. Toss me an invite if you see me first. I'm watching the Discord but as an old fart, I'm still getting used to it. This internet thing is just a fad, you know.

You’ll fit in just fine. I say that all the time. In another few years we will go back to smoke signals and living in Hobbit Homes. Better enjoy ourselves in game now.