Cannot duo queue since patch - dev help needed — Guild Wars 2 Forums

You now can upload images from Tumblr and Imgur, in addition to YouTube and Instagram. Please see this thread for more information.

Cannot duo queue since patch - dev help needed

Animism.9803Animism.9803 Member ✭✭

I cannot duo queue with my friends since the last patch. Whenever I try, I get a "PvP Abandoned" message.

Can someone please help fix this?

Tagged:

Comments

• We're taking a look.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer

• edited October 9

@Animism.9803 said:
    I cannot duo queue with my friends since the last patch. Whenever I try, I get a "PvP Abandoned" message.

We're not finding anything obviously wrong with this account. Do you play on a different account than this one? The last match I see you playing was 9/9.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer

• Animism.9803Animism.9803 Member ✭✭

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Animism.9803 said:

We're not finding anything obviously wrong with this account. Do you play on a different account than this one? The last match I see you playing was 9/9.

Thank you Ben for looking into this.

No, I just recently started trying to queue with a friend and it won't let us queue together. As I posted in the other thread, I transferred over from EU and when I use "server time," it gives me EU time. Maybe the transfer and the character localization on servers is causing an issue?

• edited October 10

@Animism.9803 said:

@Animism.9803 said:

No, I just recently started trying to queue with a friend and it won't let us queue together. As I posted in the other thread, I transferred over from EU and when I use "server time," it gives me EU time. Maybe the transfer and the character localization on servers is causing an issue?

Just to make sure I'm clear, both you and your friend are on NA now and your friend meets the requirements to queue ranked? Also, can you tell us your friend's display ID? It might be something with their account.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer

@Animism.9803 said:

@Animism.9803 said:

Just to make sure I'm clear, both you and your friend are on NA now and your friend meets the requirements to queue ranked? Also, can you tell us your friend's display ID? It might be something with their account.

Yes, both of us are now on NA and we can queue together if I use a different account.

My friend's account is viridis.3751

• edited October 10

@Animism.9803 said:

@Animism.9803 said:

@Animism.9803 said:

Yes, both of us are now on NA and we can queue together if I use a different account.

One more question, can you duo with another player besides him?

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer

@Animism.9803 said:

@Animism.9803 said:

@Animism.9803 said:

One more question, can you duo with another player besides him?

No, I cannot.

• I have same problem. I cannot queue for ranked on my own - Have recieved no mail or anything on if I should have been "banned" or something... Worked yesterday October 10. I play on EU server Far Shiverpeeks.

• We fixed a whole bunch of server issues yesterday and today. Can you guys let us know if you're still having trouble?

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer

We fixed a whole bunch of server issues yesterday and today. Can you guys let us know if you're still having trouble?

I still can't duo queue.

• Ithilwen.1529Ithilwen.1529 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 13

15 characters

Mesmerizing Girl

• Ithilwen.1529Ithilwen.1529 Member ✭✭✭

Sorry, annoyance at the duo queue got the better of me.

Mesmerizing Girl

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.