"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Alatar.7364

I desire a Permanent Hair Stylist Contract which I have tried to obtain for yrs. now with no luck. If a generous soul is willing to help with this it would mean a lot.

Edit: I realize two things now (better late then never I guess). One I forgot to write that I'm on an NA server ,and two probably should have thought of something a little more doable. So don't worry about my request anymore ,and good luck to all those with desires to be fulfilled.

What a wonderful and positive addition to the forums.

I would love a strange rock, used to create Rurik's Engagement Ring, since Im such a GW1 buff. Though I am too casual to spend that much gold myself on an ascended ring, and am spending alot of time and karma farming this sucker!

Otherwise I would love Kasmeer's Regal Outfit! So nice! Tarnished Coast, North America.

Never really thought I'd ask for stuff in this thread, but I've lost (or should I say temporarily... devalued) most of my in-game savings at the worst time, said time being: MORE INVENTORY SPACE TIME. So I would really love Supreme Runes of Holding for my main, a whopping... 18x8 = 144 of them. Oh wow. If anyone could spare a few, that'd be absolutely awesome.

I take this thread very seriously and I'm going to update this post regularly with the number of runes I still need. Any excess will be returned with thanks. <3

EDIT: [Oct 29] 55/144 runes OBTAINED! <3

Hiya.

I was browsing through dyes, trying to find a nice color for my mounts. I really love Permafrost dye, but my jaw dropped when I saw the price of it on the TP. :( It is way, way beyond anything that I could hope to afford. If anyone happens to h ave like, a spare one, sitting around...me and my mounts would be really eternally greatful. <3

What a wonderful idea and restart :)

Probably no one would gift such a hefty gift but my RNG has always been horrible and I've been trying to loot exalted chests for it for a long long time... to no avail...

and I won't be able to afford it having never surpassed 200g, and currently working hard on ascended armor ...

But I really really really desire a Vial of Liquid Aurillium or Liquid Aurillium Infusion.... That aura is just so so so necessary for my character... Haha it's like my biggest dream right now

My eternal gratefulness if this ever happens, or if you can help in any way

Thank you for reading :)

Hi guys,

I have been grafting to make sunrise for about 3 months now. Bought dawn of the tp first 3 months ago, made the gift of fortune and finally just made the gift of mastery a few days ago. All I have left to make is the gift of Sunrise, but I'm struggling for 2 things.

(1.) Cured hardened leather squares - I find these impossibly hard to come by and quite expensive to buy, so if anybody has a spare few lying around they don't need it would help massively

(2.) Charged Loadstones - Another mat that I find impossibly hard to come by, very rarely does one of these drop for me, meaning my only option is mat promotion or buying them straight off the tp, both of which I am doing but at a snails pace.

Any help on either of those 2 even just like 1 mat or something would at least get me closer so I'll appreciate any help anyone can give. Many thanks :)

Something that I'd really like to have is the "Unbreakable Gathering Tools" utility pack from the gem store.Between having two broken down cars (main and reserve car lol) that is in dire need of proper repair, I've not been able to afford this one thing that'd greatly improve one's QoL in-game.

I am on Seafarer's Rest, EU.

I would love to have some more glider skins, but they are so hard to get from the gem store. I'd be so happy if I could put my characters in some new fancy stuff :)

editThank you very much for the Branded Glider Wings __* they look awesome on my thief, mesmer and nekro!!!Im really happy and im trying to give something in return, when im able to :)

Hi guys,

Just want to update my post from before, not sure how to edit it,

First of all I want to say thank you to the 2 people who have donated to me so far, if you read the forums you will know who you both are and I've already thanked you but thank you again for your kind help so far. I really appreciate it!

I now have left to go:

Charged loadstones (28/100)

Cured hardened leather Squares (32/250)

My progress with these two will be a bit quicker now since I got the 100 icy runestones out of the way today after saving up for them myself, so I can contribute more myself now, but any help to get both of these would still be very much appreciated. Once they're both completed and I've made the gift of Light for Sunrise I will update once again.

---Not A Desire Post---

@Overmind.3094 said:Hi guys,

Just want to update my post from before, not sure how to edit it,

! > First of all I want to say thank you to the 2 people who have donated to me so far, if you read the forums you will know who you both are and I've already thanked you but thank you again for your kind help so far. I really appreciate it!! >! > I now have left to go:! >! > Charged loadstones (28/100)! >! > Cured hardened leather Squares (32/250)! >! > My progress with these two will be a bit quicker now since I got the 100 icy runestones out of the way today after saving up for them myself, so I can contribute more myself now, but any help to get both of these would still be very much appreciated. Once they're both completed and I've made the gift of Light for Sunrise I will update once again.! >

I've noted steps above in a reply to another person about how to remove the edit time limitation.

• Please participate in at least 5 different threads on the forums to attain 'Member' rank, which does not have a post edit time limitation. You can then come back and edit your original post with your updates. :)

Please consider commenting in a few other threads to attain this rank and then return to edit your initial desire post. Thank you. :)

---Not A Desire Post---

@Turtlesrule.9281 said:(Repost because I can't edit a second time)I'm trying to get my Tailoring to level 500.

Name: Turtlesrule.9281

Need:Cured Thick Leather Square (15/250)Cured Thin Leather Square (50/250)Bolt of Linen (170/250)(Completed Bolts of Wool)Bolt of Cotton (90/200)

As I've noted several times in reply to other people making desire posts on how to remove the edit time limitation:

• Please participate in at least 5 different threads on the forums to attain 'Member' rank, which does not have a post edit time limitation. You can then come back and edit your original post with your updates. :)

Do NOT make an additional post. Please comment in a few other threads to attain this rank and then return to edit your initial desire post with the updated desired amounts and replace this second post you've made with [removed post] as its contents so you do not have multiple posts. Thank you. :)

Edit: This request has been fulfilled!

I feel kind of guilty asking this, but here goes: Would anyone be willing to send me some candy corn?

I really want to get both the mini Lord Humphrey Faren and the mini Halloween Gourdon, but both together cost 120 candy corn cobs (120,000 candy corn). I managed to get 110 last year for Oxidecimus, but that took everything I had. Literally - I stripped my account of everything I could sell and farmed the Labyrinth until I was dreaming about it. The idea of trying to get even more this year is...overwhelming.

If anyone is willing to send me some candy corn then any amount would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: So far I'm up to 58/120 candy corn cobs, so just under 1/2 way. :)

In more practical terms the help of some extremely generous individuals got me a relaxed Saturday completing the Mad Memories scavenger hunt without looking up the locations. As opposed to rushing through it ASAP so I could get back to farming, which is what I would have had to do without their help. So, thank you kind people!

Edit 2: Thank you so much to all the generous people who have sent me candy corn! Between your amazing donations, farming and gold/mats I had saved up I should be able to get enough candy corn by the time I go away (which is annoyingly before Halloween ends). :D

I wasn't going to post anything at first because there are so many things that I like and I am willing to earn them.However, it has dawned on me that I don't think I will be able to make all the Gibbering Skulls, Nougat Centers and Plastic Fangs I need to make the lunatic inscription by the time the merchant that turns fangs, skulls and nougat into the higher quality ones disappears after the seasonal event ends. I really love the armor pieces and they will help me get a back pack. As it stands, I am currently having a hard enough time as it it getting all the cobs I need for the recipes as well, but I am close to being done. I wouldn't be asking if I also wasn't simultaneously trying to get myself a commander tag.

So I would really appreciate if some people could help me in acquiring a few things:

• 18 Gibbering Skulls (10/18)
  • 18 High Quality Plastic Fangs (8/18)
  • 18 Tyria's Best Nougat Centers (9/18)
  • 6 Candy Corn Cobs (6/6)

Alternatively, if you want to send the unrefined version I have made a separate list that is the same as above but in the smaller quantities and I will update progress on both so that every 1000 of these I recieve, I will cross one off from the top.

• 18,000 Chattering Skulls (10,333/18,000)
  • 18,000 Plastic Fangs (8,226/18,000)
  • 18,000 Nougat Centers (8,412/18,000)
  • 6,000 Candy Corn (6,000/6,000)

This would take some pressure off current gold savings so I can continue to earn money for my Commander tag which I have had to keep putting on hold.Thanks so much in advance if you do help me. I appreciate it.If you wish to have a specified thank you with your identity, let me know in game and I will write a little personal memo here. If not, you can give me like your favourite animal to use to identify you or something and I will leave a personalised thank you on here that way. Along with a mail back saying thanks as well. <3

I should probably specify that I am on the North American Servers and you can contact me via hellsqueen.3045I will update as soon as I get on, obviously I had to sleep at some point. <3

Mail 1: Thank you to the person who knows who they are who also helped add to my Commander Tag fund, I was not expecting that and it is greatly appreciated and way beyond what I expected! Thank you so so so much! <3

Mail 2: Holy moly, thanks so much! What you have sent is already so incredible <3

Mail 3: Thanks a million friend! I am super grateful for your help :)

Mail 4: Aww thanks so much, every little bit helps and it is greatly appreciated :)

October 26th 2017: I want to apologize with being a little slack with updating this. Along with some friends and I getting a bit burnt out on the Halloween Farming, my internet has also been a bit on the fritz and really slow, so I have been dealing with tech support for just over a week now, the brunt of the calls occurring within the past few days because they didn't get back to me at first. Hopefully tomorrow this issue is resolved. In that time to everyone sending me mail, including personal friends of mine regardless of if they have seen this I must say a huge thank you and I am sorry I lost track of the mails I have received in that time! I am getting super close to the goals now thought thanks to everyone's help. I am going to update in mass the progress :)

I am a bit scared to ask for anything, because I know for a fact I'd feel bad, but I know that most people posting here also feel that way, so I guess it doesn't hurt to ask, plus that is why this thread exists after all.

In the long term, I want to get the Achievement "Twice Told Legend" however, as most of you should know, It's pretty darn hard to make 1 legendary let alone 2, and 2 of the same one makes it even harder. The legendary I want to get/make is "The Predator" Rifle, for my Deadeye, It aesthetically would look perfect for her and obviously the stats would good pretty good.

Now obviously it would be pretty darn generous to straight up get 1 of the 2 of this legendary, but with it being that much of a generous act, it is equally as unlikely to happen (though if it did, I wouldn't be complaining). I would be more than happy to receive any extra gold, Materials or anything in between.

I would be eternally grateful for any help I receive to this incredibly arduous task, and let me know id you would like me to say whom helped with what :)

List of all the Items I have received/Need: (according to the wiki)

Shopping list for the Hunter (precursor)

• 1 Essence of Bounty Hunting
  • 1 Spirit of the Perfected Rifle
  • 1 Black Powder
  • 1 Burning Ember
  • 25 Sun Bead
  • 1 Molten Lodestone
  • ~~ 15 Pile of Crystalline Dust~~
  • ~~ 50 Pile of Coarse Sand~~
  • 500 Copper Ore
  • 500 Watchwork Sprocket(total cost 23 gold)

Shopping list for the Predator (legendary)

Here is a _LINK_ for it because the list is way too long to write here and would just clog the post. Just click "Show base ingredients" In the acquisition menu(Total Cost 1045 gold)

So it turns out I need to get my Leatherworking to level 400-500 too, I already have a level 400 Huntsman however

Currently doing ATMI am slowly working on obtaining the 2 precursors, 1 I am going to try and craft and the other I need to get from other means (you can't craft 2 of the same precursor), so I need to buy one in the TP, get one from the Mystic toilet, get one as a LUCKY AS HECK drop. You know, other means.
Currently I am trying to amass some gold for the legendary part (200/1045).Wrapped up in Halloween, so progress is slow.

Thank you so much for your time, and thank you for reading this <3Feel free to contact me via my GW2 account name: Inazuma.2795

Mail 1: Thank you so, SO much, and you gave plenty. And thank you for helping correct my spelling of my account name XDMail 2: Thanks to JustTrogdor for gifting me the remaining Watchwork Sprockets <3Mail 3: HOLY BALLS, thank you soooo much Chymea for all the Tier 6 Mats and for the info about saving my wood. AND FOR THE 2 SPIRIT WOOD DANG <3 <3

Hello, I've been playing for about 3 years now and I just crafted my first Ascend. Now, I'm really into getting the different skins for my Shortbow and Backpiece (because Fashion and Roleplaying ofcourse!) I can't really put money into the game thru gems due to real world stuff and I'm really not into farming stuff to buy them on TP.

1. Beastslayer Shortbow Skin
  2. Rox's Quiver

Thank you!!!DazedH.1280

As a long time supporter of this thread, I just want to encourage everyone to read older threads, and reach out to people via in-game mail to see if they are still in need of what they asked for if you find something you could help out with. Sometimes, players are great about coming back and updating their post...sometimes they are not. :)

I am one of the players that benefited form this thread, as I had great help gathering Charged Lodestones and Holiday Drinks to craft a Mjollnir and Winter's Presence. I kept a running tab in the old thread on where I was, and from time to time, even though my request had many pages after it...I would receive a mail with a few stones or drinks...they all helped and added up. With the help I received here, help from my guildies, my own gathering work, and a little luck from a BLC drop I finished my items. So, it can be done, and the group of people who watch this thread regularly are very apt to help others. I am more of a mats and goals/achievements helper rather than a gem store helper, so feel free to hit me up if you see me in game for assistance with things. I'll post a pic of my Mjolnir and Winter's Presence to this post once I can edit. :)

See you in-game!

My guild and I always look forward to throwing a little celebration when Halloween rolls around, complete with decorating our guild hall these past couple of years.

The problem is, we're a very small guild of close friends: we've only got maybe four/five active members around at any given time, and there's no way we're going to be able to work up to guild level 22 for the upgrades required to purchase the grave markers/other memorial decorations.

If there's anyone someone who has access to them could help us out, we'd be extremely grateful.

All I want is a Ghastly Grinning Shield. Not because its worth lots but because I am an idiot and made bad choices that screwed me out of it on several occasions.. Please find it in your halloweenie hearts. I will give virtual smooches.

Tempest Sword skin - RECIEVED

This is gonna sound retarded to you guys but I do not use TP to buy and play exclusively on drop reliance.

Thank you