GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would like a means to exchange items of the same type. For example: I bought the Frost Wasp Logging Tool and the Thresher-Sickle 5000 when there were no other options available for permanent harvesting tools. That is the only reason I chose them, as I did not know if the prior releases would return to the store. I absolutely loathe both of them, as their animations feel slow and sluggish compared to other permanent tools.

SO: Since permanent tools are almost always the same cost, yet some offer bonuses (Watchwork) I think it'd be great if we could have an NPC in game, similar to the black lion ticket merchants, who would allow us to exchange tools of the same cost/type. So I can finally get rid of the tools I hate, and exchange them for tools I wouldn't regret having spent money on.

Further, I know of many players who bought multiple tools because shared inventory slots weren't a thing. While refunding seems to not be an option, allowing them to at least diversify and have different tools may make the sting a bit less severe. It's not like they're going to buy more tools anyway.

If needed, a limit could be placed on the number of exchanges possible - but really, it's money already spent by the player.

Can't remember the last time I made a post in one of these threads but I wouldn't mind seeing more optional colors to choose from regarding Glint's Gaze Mask. Since the technology exists to dye particle effects like glows I wonder if devs could attempt to update the current masks to be dye-able?

Another week without Balthazar's new outfit making the rounds. I'm disappointed. Ignore the haters who think he should be unique, Evon's a capitalist! But I do think maybe don't use the fire particle effects on a gem store version - Evon can recreate the outfit, but he can't sell Balthazar's flame.

The original post says to suggest new stuff, but this seems to have become the "bring back x" thread too, so.... Still hoping for the God-Slayer bow pack to come back. After it was announced that the new Revenant elite spec used shortbows, I'd wished I bought it while it was still in the store. It's the last item/skin I want for my Renegade, and there's no amount of playing that will get it for me.

Two things would interest me, that don't exist at all for now. Both would be add to home instance:

• I would love to be able to buy decoration like colored lights, balloons, and so on... That would be especially welcome by players like me who have no GH because guild can't get one. We could decorate our home.
  • I would love to buy animals with gems, becoming constant add to our home, like the hungry cats. Our home could then serve as a little Menagerie, like the one we had from original GW. It was so nice.

As you can see, the most beauitful, sexy, and awesome armor who have ever been made for Light armor is the ’Saucy dress’.This dress can be seen by human NPC nobles.Even the Mesmer profession's model is wearing this dress, yet we cannot use it while it's still in-game! :rage:

BUT!If you're an old player like me and did see one of the first trailers of GW2 real players worn this armor set! So the question is, why haven’t this armor been released yet?I was so sad and disappointed when GW2 was released and this armor wasn’t among with it, along with an unreleased human hairstyle which you can see the image below!

imgur

This is the dress I am talking about, THIS dress needs to be released!! As an armorskin, outfit- I don't care, just release it.I've been suggestion this masterpiece to be an actual release ever since GW2's launch and many, many has supported me and even created their own threads/posts about this armorpiece.ANet, please!! :disappointed_relieved:

ImgurImgurImgur

Female Human Underwear !!! mustard yellow is terrible. We love beautiful armor, but love to feel good about our underwear choice too. So Underwear we can dye, or a choice of Black, white, red, pink or blue any color other than the dirty yellow ones I have wore for 5 years.